BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe L&P knowed that teasers anyway will be leaked and add Jen instead Sophia on second teaser. This guy just lie to us???
At this point that would be the better option because if the dev cycle went +1month because of some weird renders with some female character no one cares about + aiden and his friend then L&P should get his head checked. Even if there's Sophia watching it.. Whats the point? I'm expecting at least some kind of contest between Sophia and Aiden's gf.

kyxlian

May 10, 2021
View attachment 1633166

It is the same short but with a different color on the star, options:

1. L&P changed the design slightly (color)
2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Maybe he blurred the first teaser to hide that it's Sophia
OK...(2).png OK....png , maybe u have reason, but now we just have to wait to see the result... :rolleyes:

Reactions: immax8817

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At this point that would be the better option because if the dev cycle went +1month because of some weird renders with some female character no one cares about + aiden and his friend then L&P should get his head checked. Even if there's Sophia watching it.. Whats the point? I'm expecting at least some kind of contest between Sophia and Aiden's gf.
On paper it's hot as hell. I mean, maybe that's just my kink, but I can see why L&P would plan to have a scene like this. It would be yet another baby step in Sophia's corruption but exposing her to increasingly sexy scenarios.

But, again...it...has...taken..forever.... I preach this time and time again, but the Law of Diminishing Returns exists for a reason. Everything L&P does has to be bigger and better, always more, without any regard for how long it's going to take. Meanwhile I look around, and it seems that I'm seeing more games than ever either collapsing or stalling. No one was asking for the changes that L&P is making, everyone (even the most blindly loyal Patron) would like to see faster updates though. He's got all these sexy ideas, but he just can't help himself. He puts no value into time, but in the end that's the most precious thing he has. Because, lets face it, at the rate AWAM is being developed it would be literally unprecedented for it to ever be completed.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's entirely possible that Sophia wont be in the bonus event. Sophia was only briefly in the bonus storyline with Dylan, and even then, only at the beginning. This could be an event from Aiden's POV.

As for an unblurred version of the teaser, one obviously exists, on L&P's hard drive. He just appears to be unwilling to share it with his "loyal" patrons.
I think the teasers show pretty well what's likely going to happen.

First teaser, Sophia at the corner following Aiden&Friends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second teaser, I assume it's either Andre and Jennifer being blurred out, or Sophia. Could Aiden possibly have asked Sophia to watch the show through the classroom door's window?
Third teaser, possibly Sophia's POV watching the show peeking through the small window.

Atleast that's how I see the bonus event playing out. Could be totally wrong ofcourse, but we'll know soon enough I guess.

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018

Second teaser, I assume it's either Andre and Jennifer being blurred out, or Sophia. Could Aiden possibly have asked Sophia to watch the show through the classroom door's window?
Third teaser, possibly Sophia's POV watching the show peeking through the small window.

Atleast that's how I see the bonus event playing out. Could be totally wrong ofcourse, but we'll know soon enough I guess.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 1633166

It is the same short but with a different color on the star, options:

1. L&P changed the design slightly (color)
2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Maybe he blurred the first teaser to hide that it's Sophia
it also happened with the color of Christine's lollipops. changing from green to red. L & P's response to my email was:
"This is not an error. Christine doesn't have just one lollipop in her purse. She can't suck on just one lollipop for half an hour!"
pity that not even 10 minutes had passed between one scene and another
these are the mistakes that happen when creating games with class.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
it also happened with the color of Christine's lollipops. changing from green to red. L & P's response to my email was:
"This is not an error. Christine doesn't have just one lollipop in her purse. She can't suck on just one lollipop for half an hour!"
pity that not even 10 minutes had passed between one scene and another
these are the mistakes that happen when creating games with class.
Am I understanding correctly? Are you saying that the color of a lollipop changed and that you don't find L&P's reason sufficient?

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
I think in 1st teaser sophia follows aiden..
2nd teaser aiden takes jennifer to other class with andre that is in blur...3rd teaser while jennifer strip tease infront of aiden & andre...sophia watching from door......this is the update and this is my opinion...

Reactions: Lezgin

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Am I understanding correctly? Are you saying that the color of a lollipop changed and that you don't find L&P's reason sufficient?
Day19_18_30_Dylan_shoots_hoops_while_the_girls_chatting_in_the_meadow-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg
the first time he takes lollipop it is red

Day19_18_31_Christines_BF_arrived-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg
the image immediately after is green

Day19_18_42_Christine_watches_Dylan_playing-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg
here it is still green

Day19_18_45_Christine_smiles_at_Dylan-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg
then it turns red

how many lollipops did she suck?

how long does it take to finish a lillipop?

who is your dentist?

I don't think so many "taste" changes are wanted, or maybe I'm wrong.

L&P couldn't just answer me: did I miss it?

why does he have to justify everything he does even if it is wrong?

there is another example with the penis of the apostles. I'll show you in another post

Last edited:

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Noooo... Behind the pixels Sofiyka! haha, she will not participate in the show, But she will watch and at some point she will get started...... And then, how lucky! :coffee::lepew:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
another example

the glans of the boy on the right is totally exposed

in the image immediately after it is half covered by the foreskin

L & P's response was that it can happen

what can happen?
a mistake or what happens in reality?
I am a man and in reality it does not happen when you have an erect penis :ROFLMAO:

so now i will try to ask why the star color in jennifer's pants changed. the answer will be: he doesn't have a single pair of pants, which might be true

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
another example

what can happen?
I am a man and in reality it does not happen when you have an erect penis :ROFLMAO:

so now i will try to ask why the star color in jennifer's pants changed. the answer will be: he doesn't have a single pair of pants, which might be true
Really this.
First handbags
Then a strand of hair in the forehead
Now this.
Seriously are these the things that actually matter, I wonder if you can play any other game if you are such a snob. Because there are far more errors in other games renders than in his.
To me it is just evidence that the guy is just too good, so you have to resort to this.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021

i think you got first and third right but for the second one my guess is its aiden and sophia and its after the scene in classroom with his girlfriend
while the scene aiden somehow caughts sophia peeping on them
and its after the scene aiden is closing the door
and maybe tells sophia that you were watching us and if she liked it
cause i remember his creepy smile that he always gives to sophia in almost his every task while talking something like that

i could be wrong tho
its just a guess

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
another example

what can happen?

wtf dude who puts so much attention on some teen dicks.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Really this.
First handbags
Then a strand of hair in the forehead
Now this.
Seriously are these the things that actually matter, I wonder if you can play any other game if you are such a snob. Because there are far more errors in other games renders than in his.
To me it is just evidence that the guy is just too good, so you have to resort to this.
they are minimal, superficial things; for me L&P is very good I have never denied it.
the gist of my speech is humility.
if there is a mistake, accept it and tell me: I didn't notice.

then I'm the one who is like that, I notice these details in other games too, and I find similar errors.

for example on JOHN there is an image of jessica in the car with jack and they are still; but the odometer reads 65km / h.
I pointed this out to stoper and the answer was: "yes, I didn't have time to fix it"

a mistake that I often find in games is when the characters drink from the glass and the water stays still (eg when Melinda from FOTM drinks milk)
the answer would be: I was wrong.

one possible answer from L&P could be that gravity was out of order at the time.

I also understand the pressure put on him by the supporters, he will certainly have 1000 emails to reply to (he was the one who said not to be shy and write to him), but I prefer that he does not answer me rather than say an unjustified bullshit.

wasn't it better to correct these small inconsistencies instead of sitting still 4 days on the new cover?

I do not want to make controversy or personal attacks, only constructive speeches.

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
I think the reason why l&p doesn't want teasers to be shared here is that people here will start making their own strange theories and story. even l&p wouldn't have thought there will be heated discussions about handbags, shape of dicks, colour of lollipop, shadows size :FacePalm:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think the reason why l&p doesn't want teasers to be shared here is that people here will start making their own strange theories and story. even l&p wouldn't have thought there will be heated discussions about handbags, shape of dicks, colour of lollipop, shadows size :FacePalm:
instead I think the opposite.
teasers are excellent forms of advertising, and even speculation about the game keeps you interested in it and entices you to play.
that's why they should be exploited in order to make money and not forbid them.

as Oscar Wilde said : it doesn't matter if you talk badly or well about something, the important thing is that you talk about it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes