nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Something interesting here:
original:
1643976513131.png

Teaser. He also modified something towards the end of the hall not only in front of the door. :unsure:
aaT.png

Reactions: xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
this is getting hilarious. He just blured it quickly, probably brushed with a gray color and then made the censored effect. Thats it, you are making fools out of yourselfs with this theories
2 times blurred, Patreon did it a second time. What was the need for the first one? :WeSmart:

Reactions: トルフィン

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1633166

It is the same short but with a different color on the star, options:
1. L&P changed the design slightly (color)
2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Maybe he blurred the first teaser to hide that it's Sophia
I love that Idea - but it does not appear to be the case here. As others have said she is "too thin" to be Sophia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

It is the same short but with a different color on the star, options:

1. L&P changed the design slightly (color)
2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Maybe he blurred the first teaser to hide that it's Sophia
Jeniffer shows the boys what a dick means :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dan5k74

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If the event of the bonus event is about Jennifer becoming sexually active with one or both of the guys, for example a blowjob, then it should become clear to Sophia what is expected of her at some point during the next 9 tasks. This should cause her more horror than sexual excitement at this point in time. I hope we don't experience a moment like "The situation is so shitty now, I feel so humiliated - but why do I get so horny watching now?". Such thoughts and situations have always made me doubt the mental state of the developer in other games. I hope for a little more imagination!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If the event of the bonus event is about Jennifer becoming sexually active with one or both of the guys, for example a blowjob, then it should become clear to Sophia what is expected of her at some point during the next 9 tasks. This should cause her more horror than sexual excitement at this point in time. I hope we don't experience a moment like "The situation is so shitty now, I feel so humiliated - but why do I get so horny watching now?". Such thoughts and situations have always made me doubt the mental state of the developer in other games. I hope for a little more imagination!
I think Sophia will touch herself and maybe hide when the three of them walk out of that classroom.
Unless Sophia, after following them to that classroom, leaves.

Reactions: Jimmy Kimbolt

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How about Sophia pleasures herself after the event back in the classroom?She has done this before when she was a student in the classroom.
Not my idea but since we are throwing a round crazy ideas why not

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
How about Sophia pleasures herself after the event back in the classroom?She has done this before when she was a student in the classroom.
Not my idea but since we are throwing a round crazy ideas why not
After or during? :ROFLMAO:
But if Sophia, after following them to that classroom, leaves :unsure:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
this is getting hilarious. He just blured it quickly, probably brushed with a gray color and then made the censored effect. Thats it, you are making fools out of yourselfs with this theories
After what I saw with the " handbag saga ", nothing can surprise me anymore. LOL. All those theories because of a blur, guys, seriously. hahahaha.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
Why do some people think that Sofia will just watch this if it goes to some kind of sexual activity? It's so weird. She's such a defender that she performs tasks for the safety of children, but here she will stand at the window and be like, "Oh, yes, you're teenagers, I like to look at obscenities." Just because Jennifer is Aiden's girlfriend doesn't mean she's doing it on her own. Even if Jennifer does it of her own free will, it shouldn't seem that way to Sofia. I can imagine that she won't do anything if Aiden himself says, "You come there, wait for us to go to class, and then you peek out the window and do nothing," but then it's just as stupid as turning with Dylan when you go to another school. I understand that bonus events, rather, do not include Sofia or minimally appears, but here...

Reactions: xxxorro and hzjujk

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Can I just say that I hate this look. It isn't the whale tail that bothers me, god knows we're all guilty of it, no it's the shorts! They're just so impossibly low on her body. I know, Daz has limits, and I shouldn't take things so seriously, but those aren't shorts, that's bodypaint. To me, the girl on her right with the tramp stamp has the sexier look. I know that you guys like whale tails, but that's just absurd.
First boobpockets, now whale tails, whatever next??!!
I am learning so much about female clothing terminology!! :D :D

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Since we’re all throwing around crazy ideas about this scene, here’s mine
Sophia walking in while Jen is blowing Aiden & stroking Dr Dre & talking dirty to her about these are the 2 biggest cocks in the school.
Maybe Aiden invites Sophia to come closer & then Aiden tells Sophia your next task is to make out with Jen for 30 seconds, she agrees, only she didn’t know Aiden already came in jens mouth & she didn’t swallow it yet
then Aiden tells her to go French kiss your teacher

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After what I saw with the " handbag saga ", nothing can surprise me anymore. LOL. All those theories because of a blur, guys, seriously. hahahaha.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The blur was removed for the next teaser because of the patrons so the teasers are the same but just no blur on one of them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer and Kakato

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia walking in while Jen is blowing Aiden & stroking Dr Dre & talking dirty to her about these are the 2 biggest cocks in the school.
Maybe Aiden invites Sophia to come closer & then Aiden tells Sophia your next task is to make out with Jen for 30 seconds, she agrees, only she didn’t know Aiden already came in jens mouth & she didn’t swallow it yet
:LOL:Thats just nasty

Reactions: Superior24135

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't think Sophia is quite yet ready to make out with Jen, especially as one of her students.

(Yes I know Sophia had previously made out with Julia but then she was so sweet and shy that it would be completely different to making out with who she knows to be Aiden's GF).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes