t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
don't be dumb
In the previous teaser, Sophia's clothes and hairstyle were revealed
In this new teaser, it is quite clear that this woman is not Sophia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the surprise is that Sophia is a quick change artist and she also can redo her hair in the blink of an eye. I mean she does all those showers so this must be true. :giggle:That is why he needed the 'assistant'.:giggle:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1633480
the first time he takes lollipop it is red

View attachment 1633481
the image immediately after is green

View attachment 1633482
here it is still green

View attachment 1633483
then it turns red

how many lollipops did she suck?

how long does it take to finish a lillipop?

who is your dentist?

I don't think so many "taste" changes are wanted, or maybe I'm wrong.

L&P couldn't just answer me: did I miss it?

why does he have to justify everything he does even if it is wrong?

there is another example with the penis of the apostles. I'll show you in another post
The answer is three. Mr Owl determined that was the number of licks to the center of a tootsie pop in the 1970s. Therefore, that is how long it takes Christine. And her purse is packed with them.:LOL:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think in 1st teaser sophia follows aiden..
2nd teaser aiden takes jennifer to other class with andre that is in blur...3rd teaser while jennifer strip tease infront of aiden & andre...sophia watching from door......this is the update and this is my opinion...
Seems reasonable. Sophia watched Amber and Liam, she watched Nat. This is just another voyeur push down the path of corruption. Starting in the morning she may get somewhere by the evening. Nah!:LOL:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I think the reason why l&p doesn't want teasers to be shared here is that people here will start making their own strange theories and story. even l&p wouldn't have thought there will be heated discussions about handbags, shape of dicks, colour of lollipop, shadows size :FacePalm:
Don't forget pigeons!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If the event of the bonus event is about Jennifer becoming sexually active with one or both of the guys, for example a blowjob, then it should become clear to Sophia what is expected of her at some point during the next 9 tasks. This should cause her more horror than sexual excitement at this point in time. I hope we don't experience a moment like "The situation is so shitty now, I feel so humiliated - but why do I get so horny watching now?". Such thoughts and situations have always made me doubt the mental state of the developer in other games. I hope for a little more imagination!
Just thinking you, and many of us, may be disappointed.:(

Nov 3, 2021
Somebody tell me how to block someone. Someone's life is not as good as it should be, and they have to verbally attack people across the ocean on the Internet.
Click on their avatar (on the left) scroll down and click on "ignore". Others may see them but you will not see them on the thread again until you "unignore" them. Pretty sure that's how it works.
tolerance1.jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes