Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The blur was removed for the next teaser because of the patrons so the teasers are the same but just no blur on one of them
I'm bad at making theories, but I personally think that the blurred person(s) are not Jennifer/Andre. I might be wrong here. Just my personal opinion. Let's wait and see :)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
On paper it's hot as hell. I mean, maybe that's just my kink, but I can see why L&P would plan to have a scene like this. It would be yet another baby step in Sophia's corruption but exposing her to increasingly sexy scenarios.
if he had time to develop side events where 1 female no one cares about gets into that situation, then sure go ahead..
But when 99.5% of the players only care about Sophia/Ellie/Patricia, getting Aiden's gf (who?) in a 3some with aiden and andre would be like "meh ok". We've passed the "oh its the MC masturbating cool" phase a long time ago

Reactions: Talcum Powder

darji

Nov 3, 2021
this is getting hilarious. He just blured it quickly, probably brushed with a gray color and then made the censored effect. Thats it, you are making fools out of yourselfs with this theories
But it is way more fun to speculate then to complain and bitch. I actually enjoy this much more. People always go crazy with theories when they are invested. I rember a lot of shit from Games like the Killzone reveal in which people thought the screenshot is just a picture of the wall from thereal game XD

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think the teasers show pretty well what's likely going to happen.

First teaser, Sophia at the corner following Aiden&Friends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second teaser, I assume it's either Andre and Jennifer being blurred out, or Sophia. Could Aiden possibly have asked Sophia to watch the show through the classroom door's window?
Third teaser, possibly Sophia's POV watching the show peeking through the small window.

Atleast that's how I see the bonus event playing out. Could be totally wrong ofcourse, but we'll know soon enough I guess.
Aiden tells Sophia what the challenge is
Sophia has the option to accept doing it, watching one of her students do it, or go away
Teaser1 is her heading to watching it
Teaser2 is her accepting to do it (out of goodwill for her female , hence the blur so we dont see Sophia)
Teaser3 is what happens in the room in case Sophia choose to just watch it or leave

Really hope it's something like this else what a let down in terms of imagination if he chooses to just get Sophia, once again, to watch someone having sex... It has happened too many times already, just like her drinking

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sophia has the option to accept doing it, watching one of her students do it, or go away
Teaser2 is her accepting to do it (out of goodwill for her female , hence the blur so we dont see Sophia)
Teaser3 is what happens in the room in case Sophia choose to just watch it or leave

Really hope it's something like this else what a let down in terms of imagination if he chooses to just get Sophia, once again, to watch someone having sex... It has happened too many times already, just like her drinking
Would be really nice indeed if L&P gave us these options, instead of just watching Jennifer(who I personally don't care much about).

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017

this makes a lot of sense, and is coherent with her corruption progression so far

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Since we’re all throwing around crazy ideas about this scene, here’s mine
Sophia walking in while Jen is blowing Aiden & stroking Dr Dre & talking dirty to her about these are the 2 biggest cocks in the school.
Maybe Aiden invites Sophia to come closer & then Aiden tells Sophia your next task is to make out with Jen for 30 seconds, she agrees, only she didn’t know Aiden already came in jens mouth & she didn’t swallow it yet
then Aiden tells her to go French kiss your teacher
Approved :sneaky:

Reactions: locq4169

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Would be really nice indeed if L&P gave us these options, instead of just watching Jennifer(who I personally don't care much about).
If the update is about watching Jennifer, it would be such a shit update that I don't think even L&P could think that would be a great update and a step up in Sophia's corruption (she has seen plenty of people having sex/intimacy already, it would just be more of the same).

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I know exactly what I'm talking about but I just don't want a commotion going on here. So I was trying to not reply to his post realising it was my mistake in the first place. So please don't drag me into this.
I'm not trying to drag you into anything, just pointing out that your statement (below) is false, just like Talcum Powder as said. We were discussing render output per dev cycle, and someone decided to try and justify the 4x more output (+animations) of BADIK by nitpicking on its renders. That's what happened.

If there's anything people have said here and can agree, on both sides of the L&P fanbase, is that L&Ps renders are great.

C'mon mate lets be fair here. What you told happened after someone in this forum compared renders of both games and started nitpicking on AWAM.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Can I just say that I hate this look. It isn't the whale tail that bothers me, god knows we're all guilty of it, no it's the shorts! They're just so impossibly low on her body. I know, Daz has limits, and I shouldn't take things so seriously, but those aren't shorts, that's bodypaint. To me, the girl on her right with the tramp stamp has the sexier look. I know that you guys like whale tails, but that's just absurd.
First boobpockets, now whale tails, whatever next??!!
I am learning so much about female clothing terminology!! :D :D
After the boob pockets, the cheek pockets? ;)

Ok, it's a bit embarrassing but, hell, I'll let you all have a laugh and a facepalm at my expense.
I could not understand what was wrong with the whale tail, me thinking it was the name of that kind of hair style.
Well, until I finally decided to google it... :FacePalm:#okboomer :D

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Hang on a second. I seem to recall you offering a round or two of applause for nexer ’s forensic polygon counts in BaDik, pointing out low-poly meshes homemade props.
;)
Yep, and do you remember why I applauded him. Because before nexer started doing what he did people here were mocking L&P's art work by showing a mere crack or lining on Sophia's forehead. Bet you forgot that.

It was L&P's art that was mocked first and then nexer showed an actual genuine cause of why DPC can produce far more renders than L&P.
I have said before i have nothing against DPC . It is his Choice to focus not on high quality renders but other aspects but i won't stand for someone Ridiculing L&P's artwork and then saying DPC gives same quality renders but far more. They are nowhere same in quality and the amount of work put in each of L&P's renders is far more and blatantly visible

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I have said before i have nothing against DPC . It is his Choice to focus not on high quality renders but other aspects but i won't stand for someone Ridiculing L&P's artwork and then saying DPC gives same quality renders but far more. They are nowhere same in quality and the amount of work put in each of L&P's renders is far more and blatantly visible
To each his own, but I prefer DPC's quality of renders and have hours of content each update rather than L&P's quality and have 15mn gametime. But I like both and can play both

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
About the last teasers, I'm not excited to watch Sophia watching others have sex, even less if she's not present, and even if the scene is animated.

If she participates in any way it could be interesting, but I doubt it considering the slow burn

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
I think the teasers show pretty well what's likely going to happen.

First teaser, Sophia at the corner following Aiden&Friends.
Second teaser, I assume it's either Andre and Jennifer being blurred out, or Sophia. Could Aiden possibly have asked Sophia to watch the show through the classroom door's window?
Third teaser, possibly Sophia's POV watching the show peeking through the small window.

Atleast that's how I see the bonus event playing out. Could be totally wrong ofcourse, but we'll know soon enough I guess.
Good analysis

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes