Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 1633166

It is the same short but with a different color on the star, options:

1. L&P changed the design slightly (color)
2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Maybe he blurred the first teaser to hide that it's Sophia
Thing that makes me doubt number 2 is the height of the woman in the picture...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
ver 0.15 is 15% ? So 100% 30 years ?
.15 doesn't mean 15%. The final update if L&P keeps the same numbering system will be something like v.105. So close but not quite.

But yeah. It's been a while since I updated my projections, but about 30 years is about right, if not worse until L&P does something to speed up update releases.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Day 150 : The Expose my cash gang seems to have cooled down. It's still cold outside and the progress report displays 95%. Lt's take a deep breath breath and enjoy the calm for now.

Aug 27, 2020
Are you sure about that? Sophia gets Patricia points in the bar. If she goes home with Patricia, does she get points again?
No points involved, but Patricia gets bolder
View attachment 1635612
If we checked the points table, it would probably feel like there is no benefit from the points. This is because the characters with the lowest points made the most progress in the story.:unsure::sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes