PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Man why does it take a whole month to translate 1 or 2 pages. That shit hardly takes 30 mins
because he does not have a good command of English and prefers to write bullshit rather than have those who are able do the translations.

it should release the game in its native language and then have the users do the translation

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
because he does not have a good command of English and prefers to write bullshit rather than have those who are able do the translations.

it should release the game in its native language and then have the users do the translation
Bullshit you say. One thing I can say for certain is that the dialogues of this game are 100× times better than your typical game. The dialogues are actually a representation of what a visual novel's dialogues should actually be like not the kind of bullshit lines you see in other games

Also I have asked you before can you explain how will those patrons who don't know German play the game on the first day of the release. You expect the patrons to actually wait for some pirates to complete translation and then they play. One thing that they definitely pay L&P for is atleast a complete visual novel. Not one where he releases incomplete updates where translations are done by other people on the internet.

Also it seems the person you replied to does not follow the thread but i know you do. You know the amount of text is actually closer to 20 pages more or less. It was 43 pages during the Aiden update v0.130. Instead of correcting him you add fuel to the matter. That is how problems arise on this thread. Just end an incorrect assumption there and then and it would be so much more peaceful here.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Bullshit you say. One thing I can say for certain is that the dialogues of this game are 100× times better than your typical game. The dialogues are actually a representation of what a visual novel's dialogues should actually be like not the kind of bullshit lines you see in other games

Also I have asked you before can you explain how will those patrons who don't know German play the game on the first day of the release. You expect the patrons to actually wait for some pirates to complete translation and then they play. One thing that they definitely pay L&P for is atleast a complete visual novel. Not one where he releases incomplete updates where translations are done by other people on the internet.

Also it seems the person you replied to does not follow the thread but i know you do. You know the amount of text is actually closer to 20 pages more or less. It was 43 pages during the Aiden event. Instead of correcting him you add fuel to the matter. That is how problems arise on this thread. Just end an incorrect assumption there and then and it would be so much more peaceful here.
they don't pay him, they support him. if they pay, they must deliver within a deadline

however, he could ask his supporters what they want: translation or speed? there is always google translated

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
they don't pay him, they support him. if they pay, they must deliver within a deadline
Okay so your point ??? If they "support" him even then they are entitled to the game prior to you or me. The highest tier patron are supposed to get the update first. If they can't read what is written and have to wait for some people on the internet to translate it defeats the whole purpose.

You ignored the whole point I am trying to make. The whole issue of clearing any misstatements immediately, instead you focused on "pay" and "support" even though it makes no difference to the matter in conversation.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Okay so your point ??? If they "support" him even then they are entitled to the game prior to you or me. The highest tier patron are supposed to get the update first. If they can't read what is written and have to wait for some people on the internet to translate it defeats the whole purpose.

You ignored the whole point I am trying to make. The whole issue of clearing any misstatements immediately, instead you focused on "pay" and "support" even though it makes no difference to the matter in conversation.
okay, you're right; we wait 6 months and then see written that the superbowl is on Saturday and say bingo how much you can basket.

Reactions: DivineRowland

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
.15 doesn't mean 15%. The final update if L&P keeps the same numbering system will be something like v.105. So close but not quite.

But yeah. It's been a while since I updated my projections, but about 30 years is about right, if not worse until L&P does something to speed up update releases.
At current rate, prior to #2 of 10, it is closer to 42+ years for the next 18 days so, 2063+. I think we will have a colony on Mars by then.:LOL:

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I think 4th task will be lap dance. Topless and some ass grouping which will obviously turn sophia on but not enough to call herself cheater in awam bizarre world.
Translation is going to take usual approx 20 days or lesser this time? I hope it takes 2 days as it will justify his shorter updates most. But i believe it will take be somewhat between.

edit: whole day had taken 60 days to translate in past (i suppose last game day was divided into 3 parts, so 3*20(assuming lot of things) ). So guess is 6 days approx this time. just speculating to pass time :unsure:

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
End February looking likely, surprisingly. What does that mean for following update, 0.65/.070? If it's a larger update should we anticipate late summer and/or early fall release? If so, probably only 2 updates a year anyway
He changed Render engines as far as I know also some other stuff. This is one that takes a bit longer but at the moment there is no reason why others would take longer afterwards

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
End February looking likely, surprisingly. What does that mean for following update, 0.65/.070? If it's a larger update should we anticipate late summer and/or early fall release? If so, probably only 2 updates a year anyway
It's anyone's guess. None of us know how long part 2/10 will take because there's no way to understand L&P's productivity. I've said before that part 2 will tell us more about his production rate than Part 1, but that doesn't mean it will be good. There's always something that delays development.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes