t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
When Sophia goes over to Sam's house for guitar practice and they go to his room to play the cello. She sees his posters and was like "I'd thought you'd be into Miley Cyrus, Kendrick Lamar, etc, etc." And he's like "I don't listen to that garbage, it's not real music." Like fuck you dev, Kendrick Lamar is literally better than The Beatles. Lame ass dev :LOL:
I have no idea whom you are talking about but, seems reasonable to me.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Is it actually possible to pay a one-off fee? I've been here for a while now and would like to support some artists but not on a monthly basis. :unsure:
IF, I understand it correctly you join (Make a payment with whatever method works for you from those offered) and then cancel before the next monthly billing date. Others can confirm if this works.

Reactions: 1879

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Seeing these jumps last time these are FACTS. It is also a FACT that he has less work to do and translate. I see NO reason why is this not the case.
Listen, I tried explaining to you how Talcum Powder's charts work. I even gave you the simple math behind it before. 2nd grade math any human being should be able to understand. There's really nothing else I can do to help making you understand that CS+RS do NOT make for 85% of work considering the amount of time it takes L&P to finish PS+P&T.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Unless L&P does what he threatened to do last time and only give a username and password to those who have been a patron for a while.

Either way, it'll end up here fairly quickly regardless if you're a patron or not. As someone not particularly enthused about this entire PD, I'm more than happy just to wait, even if it means becoming a patron once I know there's an update worth looking forward to.

I think the telling thing for me is that one of the first things I noticed from L&P was his confusion to people thinking he was angry at something. But from my limited understanding of German, to an English speaker, German just sounds angry. Like how French sounds like they're disgusted at everything. It's no fault of the person speaking the language, it's just a consequence of hearing the language to English-speaking ears.

But for some reason L&P took offense and got defensive, and that has continued (unfortunately for whatever reason) to this day.

I personally just wish he'd be less defensive, and not concentrate on explaining ad naseum why we need a "special" thing, and get on with delivering the content we love and enjoy.
Interesting! I think that is more to your personal experiences with folks from those cultures. As an Engineer I always found German specific, detailed, clinical to point of almost being devoid of emotion. Definitely not angry. For French I always get the impression of passion and an undercurrent of superiority. Why I get that is based on my experiences so I think this is individual to each person.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Read Shakespeare in German. It sounds better than the English original. Of course, this is just a national prejudice of mine. And only in the Klingon original, there it sounds incredibly aggressive.
Cry havoc! Let loose the dogs of war!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How would something like "Cuckold Points" Work exactly? I picture something like this:

Low: "SHE IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE! IF YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE TURD SHE LEFT IN THE TOILET I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH MY PENIS!"

Low Medium: "It kinda bugs me when other guys check her out. I won't get too mad. I know her heart belongs to me. I will just politely let them know to back off."

Medium: "I don't mind when other guys check her out. It is good to know I am with such a beautiful woman. It kinda makes me hard. Imagining her with other men... I got all of these mixed feelings."

Medium High: "I encourage her to dress like a whore. I love the idea of her with other men. Maybe I will set something up."

High: "JUST BECAUSE MY SEXUAL FANTASY ALWAYS INVOLVES OTHER MEN THAT DONT MAKE ME GAY! YOU ARE GAY IF YOU DONT FUCK MY WOMAN WHILE I STARE AT YOUR ASS AND EAT YOUR JIZZ OUT OF HER PUSSY AFTER!"

Last edited:

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
considering the next update will likely be half of the updates we get for this year, what amazing stuff will be included?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
How would something like "Cuckold Points" Work exactly? I picture something like this:

Low: "SHE IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE! IF YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE TURD SHE LEFT IN THE TOILET I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH MY PENIS!"

Low Medium: "It kinda bugs me when other guys check her out. I won't get too mad. I know her heart belongs to me. I will just politely let them know to back off."

Medium: "I don't mind when other guys check her out. It is good to know I am with such a beautiful woman. It kinda makes me hard. Imagining her with other men... I got all of these mixed feelings."

Medium High: "I encourage her to dress like a whore. I love the idea of her with other men. Maybe I will set something up."

High: "JUST BECAUSE MY SEXUAL FANTASY ALWAYS INVOLVES OTHER MEN THAT DONT MAKE ME GAY! YOU ARE GAY IF YOU DONT FUCK MY WOMAN WHILE I STARE AT YOUR ASS AND EAT YOUR JIZZ OUT OF HER PUSSY AFTER!"
Wow, that's ...thorough .....and detailed. Thanks!

Reactions: yihman1

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
His answers to an absolute mess of a development sound like those "I'm a perfectionist" answers idiots give in job interviews when asked "What are your major flaws?".
Other 'favourites' from when I used to interview up to 10 people per day were, "People tell me I work too hard," &/or "I get too involved".

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Last we heard was he is going to buy an entire new system, atleast that's the last update we have on it. He also was looking for a helper. We have confirmation that he has a helper, most probably also a separate system.

The issue is that what is being done requires both of them. This new special thing. And claims of him lying can't be proven until you have evidence that he is lying. So I would like those accusations not be made here.

You are literally talking as if you know exactly what he is doing. How the process works and you know who exactly should be doing what.

In the end no matter what he says you will only call that an excuse and so i have no intention of arguing with people here who have labelled him wrong with any desire to look at any problems or things he must actually do.

Everything that has lead to this delay in this update. All of which actually Takes Time, just does not happen on it's own. Doing livestreams with people who could possibly help as he mentioned in a post of his on patron I believe. The Holidays during Christmas to New Year. And the factors written below. Ofcourse I know what the intelligent folks here will say to this. "These are all excuses, he is liar and cheater" even though no one hear knows what he is doing and how the process works.

Hence don't bother quoting me for this post. One can't make people who don't want understand at all, understand anything, who don't want to believe, believe anything.

Here's what he said as to why there has been a delay in this update and why he isn't doing PS and Translation right now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW. Well you all ways have a story. Not meaning to be sarcastic here, but you're like one those guys in a submarine trying to plug a bunch of holes when it slammed with Depth Charges. Keep being you. LOL

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
WOW. Well you all ways have a story. Not meaning to be sarcastic here, but you're like one those guys in a submarine trying to plug a bunch of holes when it slammed with Depth Charges. Keep being you. LOL
I would never have described this guy so accurately. The most impressive thing is that he never tires. He's always there watching the critics against L&P and hitting back with long long posts.
I hope he gets paid for that at least. Or is he the one who pays L&P on top??? :ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No idea what he said but, you said it!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Atleast I don't put accusations on someone without knowing the whole picture. So there's that. You know the whole picture show it here. Back what you say. Can't do that, there's no point of you babbling. :sneaky:

Reactions: roro and Bane71

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You should give Inside Jennifer a try. NTR is such a stupidly subjective term that it virtually has no meaning. If you skip Inside Jennifer simply for that reason, you are potentially missing a really great game. If you want sexy models, and a completed story, you should check it out.
That game is made by Inceton Games, his main patreon has more than 3000 patrons and he works with 21 employees.

They work in different projects at the same time. But just imagine at least the fourth part of them working in AWAM, maybe then we could see the game finished XD.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That game is made by Inceton Games, his main patreon has more than 3000 patrons and he works with 21 employees.

They work in different projects at the same time. But just imagine at least the fourth part of them working in AWAM, maybe then we could see the game finished XD.
They're a great team, and I enjoy their games, but let's not pretend their artwork is anywhere close to L&P's.

Now, the million dollar question: Is that a worthwhile trade off?

Personally, if they could give us 80% of the quality and only take 40% as long to do it, I'd take that tradeoff in a heartbeat.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
They're a great team, and I enjoy their games, but let's not pretend their artwork is anywhere close to L&P's.

Now, the million dollar question: Is that a worthwhile trade off?

Personally, if they could give us 80% of the quality and only take 40% as long to do it, I'd take that tradeoff in a heartbeat.
I haven't played those games, but I think this game can only be finished with several devs working on it.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes