armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have (barely) enough faith and goodwill in him to give him the benefit of the doubt this release. But that is very much dependant on him cranking out the following release in just four weeks. If he can't get a short update done in 4 weeks, then given that some scenes will be ineviatbly be longer and more complex, if he can't hit a short update in 4 weeks then we won't get a full Playable Day out within a year.
I think we can be sure PD 13 can't be done in one year.
In order to do that he will have to finish each of next 9 updates in just 4 weeks.
All of them,not only small ones.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Imagine a series called "San Alejo Tales"where L&P could have told several stories featuring some common characters, but each tale focussing on individual stories with a few main characters. Maybe tell each story from the persepctive of one of the Parkers, as you could use their move to San Alejo as an introduction to the other characters.

Focus on one school. You have young teen characters including Dylan/Ellie/Same/Julia/Zac but only see Dylan and Zac at school.

Then the corruption of Sophia could have been spread over several stories over many months, and storylines like the two side jobs and "DLC" like soccer coaching would neatly have fitted into separate stories. So long as each story featured some sex scenes to keep readers happy.

The main issue in my mind would have been to work out from the exisiting AWAM storyline what he could have focussed for first story.

But I fear that L&P might hit burnout from AWAM as that is proving too big a storyline for a sole dev to tell single handed.....
Thats the kind of stories and DLC you would put a "helper in training" doing until you're satisfied with his work to integrate the main game...

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I believe the quality of the update will be high, the story progression will be meaningful, and the scenes will be hot.

Problem is, I don’t give two shits about Aiden’s girlfriend and have absolutely nothing invested in her, story-wise or plot-wise.

I was redoing the strict lesbian route the last couple of days and thought, why the fuck is Vicki getting screen time? Couldn’t Alyssa serve the same function in the story and contribute the same amount of les temptation? Couldn’t (shouldn’t) her gym scenes been split with Alyssa and Patricia?
BTW:
Render 3 minutes per frame, if 24 frames per second, to animate a 30 second loop, rendering takes 30 + hours . My RTX 3070 render for 3 minutes does not guarantee image quality , even if it's only 1080P .
Thank you for the info - I’m starting to do some renders on the side and have the same gpu. Sounds like maybe I need to consider a much shorter animation sequence than I had in mind.

Reactions: HulaMaster

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I believe the quality of the update will be high, the story progression will be meaningful, and the scenes will be hot.

Problem is, I don’t give two shits about Aiden’s girlfriend and have absolutely nothing invested in her, story-wise or plot-wise.

I was redoing the strict lesbian route the last couple of days and thought, why the fuck is Vicki getting screen time? Couldn’t Alyssa serve the same function in the story and contribute the same amount of les temptation? Couldn’t (shouldn’t) her gym scenes been split with Alyssa and Patricia?
BTW:

Thank you for the info - I’m starting to do some renders on the side and have the same gpu. Sounds like maybe I need to consider a much shorter animation sequence than I had in mind.
I don't have nearly that much processing power, but it's been super helpful to play around with Daz. If I've learned anything in my short time with Daz, it's that there must be some way to improve the hardware efficiency. Daz is a powerful tool, but it feels horribly clunky and terribly optimized.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't have nearly that much processing power, but it's been super helpful to play around with Daz. If I've learned anything in my short time with Daz, it's that there must be some way to improve the hardware efficiency. Daz is a powerful tool, but it feels horribly clunky and terribly optimized.
Hardware makes a huge difference, but setup can also make a huge difference, especially lighting.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes