momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Thank you, am I seeing incorrectly or that is way more than 1 episode per year?
it's called pure dishonesty and unhealthy manipulation. Pretending to praise someone, while slipping in false information to denigrate them in order to embellish L&P by comparison.
These worshipers are really really loyal. They go so far as to lie and discredit their own person to defend a liar.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I don't count you in those "fans", you, GingerSweetGirl KillJoys , you are all not trusting his words and rightly so because he hasn't done anything to gain the trust. I don't trust the fact the next update will be out in 4-5 weeks after this one either. But do any of you whine on the thread everyday about this. You all State your criticisms in a respectful manner. Not resorting to abuses, name calling, taunting and I have nothing against them as there is no hostility in them.

Compare your statements to the "Fans" of this game and you'll see what I am talking about. I am against these abuses and name calling, not against criticising.

You guys are dicontent, so am I, but not to extent that we will cry here everyday. We see the scenario, we move on. My question is hence aimed at those people who get So Frustrated with this that they HAVE TO comment on it EVERYDAY and yet come back to torture themselves with same thing. And its not like they are spreading any positivity. So why torture oneself with this everyday.
And I would understand if such self torture would actually have a goal. This is aimless. What are they trying to achieve by saying it everyday.
I think you also contribute to the negativity here. I know you do for me. LOL. Maybe you should not be so defensive that you go on the Offensive. This is my favorite game going today, but at this point Im looking at defeat and all on this thread probably are also. Most are fans including me and want to see it finish. At this point honestly. Do you Sabertooth see this happening.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Some of you guys care too much about what other people are saying in this thread.
In the end this is an internet forum and these are only comments, if you take what's written here too seriously or if you get heated by comments/engaging here then you're not in the right state of mind to hang around here. Nothing that happens here matters.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Some of you guys care too much about what other people are saying in this thread.
In the end this is an internet forum and these are only comments, if you take what's written here too seriously or if you get heated by comments/engaging here then you're not in the right state of mind to hang around here. Nothing that happens here matters.
I have heard Cyberbullies use the same logic to justify their cyberbullying and Harassment over the internet.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The devs get affected by the negative and hate comments more than you think. They try their best to make something that they hope people likes and many times the users insult them and say that they are only interested in make money and nothing more. This is a serious thing, many devs decide to abandon the forum because of the hate. Just because you are not agree with the development time or the game itself, it isn't a reason to constantly trying to deteriorate someone's image. There's a person with feelings behind the screen, it's not just 'the internet' as you call it. There are ways to express yourself.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The devs get affected by the negative and hate comments more than you think. They try their best to make something that they hope people likes and many times the users insult them and say that they are only interested in make money and nothing more. This is a serious thing, many devs decide to abandon the forum because of the hate. Just because you are not agree with the development time or the game itself, it isn't a reason to constantly trying to deteriorate someone's image. There's a person with feelings behind the screen, it's not just 'the internet' as you call it. There are ways to express yourself.
I admit that the thought of getting ripped apart forany theoretical game strikes enough angst into me that I don't think I'll ever do it. That thought does color my posts about L&P and I try really hard not to be a bitch...but sometimes I want to pull my hair out over his decision making.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
L&P is making 15% progress on Art and PS and it may be because this way the patreons can feel the game progress faster even though it's already almost 3 months in development for a smaller part of the game (1/3 of the updates from before), maybe this way their patreons accept the new 100% of the Addon (a highly possible DRM) in a less angry way.
One third of previous update as a whole. Renders will be one third if one takes a guess. Even then progress is 50% faster. It should be 200% faster is all things are constant.
He moves the game circle by 15% instead of 10% so that it looks faster. Developer is not showing any real inclination for giving faster updates.

another thing, all who type in this forum care for AWAM at least if not for L&P. Most of here also care for fair compensation for developer. Some are blindly supporting developer even to point that any criticism of developer feels intrusive to them and they retaliate by bullshiting the other person.
Everyone should ask developer to make updates faster. Some might fear than quality will suffer, this could be true. But faster updates in previous times were as enjoyable to me as now, even though quality wise his work has gone better. Developer has got a gift and he would not compromise anything if he becomes keen raising his productivity.(within reason of course)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How slow can PS be? It's just color mixing and adjust the curve . His rendering does not require matting ,painting or splicing . With BL or NUKE, it takes only half a day at most to use composite nodes . He couldn't keep doing it, and his progress seemed to give the illusion that he was doing it all the time
Wait a second...I just noticed that "Sophia" is spelling incorrectly in your signature!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I wasn't talking about the devs, I was talking about the users that are here regularly posting comments about the game/development etc. Those have nothing to lose or to gain from posting here. It's just opinions and if an opinion about a game that isn't yours affects you that much, then again I think thats a symptom of something larger.
As for L&P he started the vitriol way before I was even in this topic. Can't really ask for people to take it easy when the only thing he does when he comes here is instigate to the point that even his posts get deleted for insults.

And just to close off the comments about this, remember that different cultures discuss things in a different way. While some people may interpret my comments full of anger/hate/wtv that is never the case, I write whats on my mind and thats it, theres no ill feelings, I just dont waste time skirting around to write a more politically correct post, it's not my style and at this point, the development intricacies of this game are starting to get more interesting than the game itself.

How slow can PS be? It's just color mixing and adjust the curve . His rendering does not require matting ,painting or splicing . With BL or NUKE, it takes only half a day at most to use composite nodes . He couldn't keep doing it, and his progress seemed to give the illusion that he was doing it all the time
It's ridiculous but most people who never touch PS will think he spends hours on a render and eat all the excuses up.

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018
Could someone please provide some insights (or point to if already discussed) on what goes into the step of creation of scenes?
How is it different from rendering? Which of these constraint the release speed (not only in the context of this game but in general)?

I am curious to know.

Jun 12, 2018
You who change your name to donkey because L&P called you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
The next dev will be ready on beginning or mid of March. Please stop to write hype messages! On next dev will not see anything new! Don't worry!

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Well, it could be one of two possibilities. Either all the assistants he's hired so far were just terrible people to work for, or L&P is just terrible to work for. Maybe a little of both? Who knows? You're right though, having to go through this now is bad for the game. Better if he had established some hired hands before he tackled this VN. That way all the kinks could have been worked out and everybody would be on the same page in knowing what to do in producing the desired outcome levels.

I know it's not fair to compare this game to DIK, but I can't help wondering what could have been if he just started small before taking on a bigger game like Dr. Pink did. Pink produces only one update for the game per year with DIK, but that update contains so much work, detail, effort and replayability that people literally don't mind getting just that one update a year. There was a good possibility L&P could have been on that level if he had just started with a smaller project first.
Imagine a series called "San Alejo Tales"where L&P could have told several stories featuring some common characters, but each tale focussing on individual stories with a few main characters. Maybe tell each story from the persepctive of one of the Parkers, as you could use their move to San Alejo as an introduction to the other characters.

Focus on one school. You have young teen characters including Dylan/Ellie/Same/Julia/Zac but only see Dylan and Zac at school.

Then the corruption of Sophia could have been spread over several stories over many months, and storylines like the two side jobs and "DLC" like soccer coaching would neatly have fitted into separate stories. So long as each story featured some sex scenes to keep readers happy.

The main issue in my mind would have been to work out from the exisiting AWAM storyline what he could have focussed for first story.

But I fear that L&P might hit burnout from AWAM as that is proving too big a storyline for a sole dev to tell single handed.....

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Imagine a series called "San Alejo Tales"where L&P could have told several stories featuring some common characters, but each tale focussing on individual stories with a few main characters. Maybe tell each story from the persepctive of one of the Parkers, as you could use their move to San Alejo as an introduction to the other characters.

Focus on one school. You have young teen characters including Dylan/Ellie/Same/Julia/Zac but only see Dylan and Zac at school.

Then the corruption of Sophia could have been spread over several stories over many months, and storylines like the two side jobs and "DLC" like soccer coaching would neatly have fitted into separate stories. So long as each story featured some sex scenes to keep readers happy.

The main issue in my mind would have been to work out from the exisiting AWAM storyline what he could have focussed for first story.

But I fear that L&P might hit burnout from AWAM as that is proving too big a storyline for a sole dev to tell single handed.....
The story is compromised yet. It was not written and any excuses may change it on next updates. This is the sad truth about this game.
He's using dazn models and the development is so long that isn't impossible to believe. The real art is on storyline but as I said many times ago, he changed it and now the focus on it is completely lost.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes