Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's not in focus on the DOF but it still looks a bit off, overdone
Somehow that error doesn't make sense to me. Is it really an error or something related to the asset in question. Everything around it, close to it, is perfectly fine. No haziness.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Somehow that error doesn't make sense to me. Is it really an error or something related to the asset in question. Everything around it, close to it, is perfectly fine. No haziness.
I agree, it is a very odd effect. You can actually see through the double image - as if there was a copy/paste of the legs to a new layer that was offset or maybe scaled up a bit, and then the pasted layer was set to overlay or multiply mode in Photoshop. It's hard to imagine it's related to the prop itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
what is the release date
L&P will certainly be done with programming/translation early or middle of next week. The release will apparently be delayed because there's a "new special feature" or "add on" that relies on a "helper" he has recruited. , and that isn't expected to be I don't think it will be ready for another 2-3 weeks. So probably mid-March.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Perfectly fine is not how I would describe this render and any render I've seen from this update.
I don't know which direction L&P's artstyle is going for, but these last renders are not close to the quality of the previous updates.

Everything looks cell shaded, almost like he's doing 20% of the render and then using a denoiser to clean it up, which gives this cartoonish look.
That could explain exactly why we see this effect under the table.
Either that or we're looking at the work of a different artist.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
L&P will certainly be done with programming/translation early or middle of next week. The release will apparently be delayed because there's a "new special feature" or "add on" that relies on a "helper" he has recruited, and that isn't expected to be ready for another 2-3 weeks. So probably mid-March.
Has L&P said this?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
OUF! I hadn't noticed the issue with the legs of the table until I saw the discussion about the quality of the image. Normally I think you guys are way too harsh on minor mistakes, and I'm definitely a "good enough is good enough" kind of girl, but whatever is going on with those legs is not good enough.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
L&P is so nice he answer my 2 question: about save games and Milf Claire (marie´s mother):
1-You need to download part 1 from my website again or a special patch. At the end of part 1 (0.150) you will be asked to save your game. Then in Part 2 the game will ask you for that save
2 There will be something but not much. And much later

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I did want to ask, do any of the artists or infact anyone, know why the legs of the table are kinda hazy. Everything else is properly rendered, why only the legs of the table look like that.

Anyone's got any idea.
I don't think this is an LP error. Very often he is called a perfectionist. This is either a drawing of the "assistant" - or the LP intended it that way. It looks like 3d without 3d glasses.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Perfectly fine is not how I would describe this render and any render I've seen from this update.
I don't know which direction L&P's artstyle is going for, but these last renders are not close to the quality of the previous updates.

Everything looks cell shaded, almost like he's doing 20% of the render and then using a denoiser to clean it up, which gives this cartoonish look.
That could explain exactly why we see this effect under the table.
Either that or we're looking at the work of a different artist.
Unless he was trying something to achieve this process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or it could have been a mistake.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes