Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
People were seriously going by image numbers when comparing it to a game where every conversation has 10 facial expression variations without actually changing anything in the scene? Or that stupid dildo hat that doubled the amount of images featuring the MC without any effort? Or where half of the images are stupid close-ups that require a fraction of the effort put in any image of this game? :unsure:
I think you're getting hung up on some details and criticizing them, which is fair enough, as a way of distracting from the main point: L&P spends months producing almost no story.

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
People were seriously going by image numbers when comparing it to a game where every conversation has 10 facial expression variations without actually changing anything in the scene? Or that stupid dildo hat that doubled the amount of images featuring the MC without any effort? Or where half of the images are stupid close-ups that require a fraction of the effort put in any image of this game? :unsure:
this just shows me, that u never really played being a dik mate. this game is insane full off details and the story is so hard to write because of the amount of side storys and main storys + the free roam events. if u tell me, its harder to write AMWA ur just stupid.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That's very disingenuous. The overwhelming thrust of the critique/comparison was that the good Dr. Pinkcake churns out thousands of renders and dozens of animations and loads and loads of gameplay elements, not to mention dozens of events covering several days of story, in about the same amount of time as L&P churns out a very nice massage scene and a one-on-one basketball game and a concert and a throwaway conversation with minor characters and a teen-fantasy hot tub groping session.
You're forgetting that Dev's almost 8 times bigger. So the responsibility to deliver should also be 8 times.
We have already shown where he saves his time to get the output that he shows.

And if you write it like that then - "teen-fantasy groping session" then even I can easily make almost any scene sound like the stupidest thing to watch even in BaDik. Even the greatest shows can be made to sound like the most bizarre and ridiculous thing ever. So i would request not to portray this in a way that sounds like you are trying to make it look like Awam makes dumb scenes.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1471202_1634043480788.png

However, using the geometric figure in the back as a tree is a bit much.
To get to such a low resolution level, you have to modify it yourself. So he does it intentionally knowing his patrons very well.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Dear Developer.Next time, add a scale for performing animation work.To understand the development process.Tell me the approximate release date?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Same as last year i come this year to this tread just to ask one question.

Is the main female protagonist Sophia having sex with anybody else but her husband or is it stil blue ball cock tease boob show??

Thanks in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I hope everyone is as well as possible. The indexes of Created Scenes, Rendered Scenes, Art added with PS and programming & Translation have been 100% complete for days and the new version has not yet been made available, does anyone happen to know the release date of version 0.155 of this VN? in advance I thank you all.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I hope everyone is as well as possible. The indexes of Created Scenes, Rendered Scenes, Art added with PS and programming & Translation have been 100% complete for days and the new version has not yet been made available, does anyone happen to know the release date of version 0.155 of this VN? in advance I thank you all.
The Update will be mostly likely be around the 10th of March.

Let me add, this is not a date given by the developer. This is just MY judgement.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
1% a day = 100 days! Of course this is a joke, Everyone has a first time! Now all will adjust (set up) and we will be happy! :coffee::lepew:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes