hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That's 20 pages of frustration now since Wednesday about an update that hasn't come out yet. And because most of the people here are men, the disappointment is covered up with lustfully cynical comments. 20 pages filled with comments in 3 days - make you curious about the game - that's what I call advertising for L&P. If I were L&P, I wouldn't be able to stop grinning about so much attention and impatience.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Just curious. Do the people who support him financially have this many complaints or just the people who play for free? I'm not subscribed to his patreon or SS, so I don't have access to those comments.
Well. I used to subscribe and complain, but I noticed my last comment was removed. So, dropped it. Saying that. if he would update in a timely fashion with out missing content. I would go back. Its not happening. It will abandoned or just one small release a year to keep the $$ coming in. Looks like we are getting closer than ever.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well. I used to subscribe and complain, but I noticed my last comment was removed. So, dropped it. Saying that. if he would update in a timely fashion with out missing content. I would go back. Its not happening. It will abandoned or just one small release a year to keep the $$ coming in. Looks like we are getting closer than ever.
The 20 people that regularly say "oh great L&P awesome development" on his patron page are hardly representative of the 2k patrons.

--

Also, a little note: someone here said that we asked for animations and were always taunting about AWAM not having animations. The issue was never having animations or not. The issue was in the same months of development, L&P developed way less than other games in renders and those games even had animations on top. No one cares about animations if its going to throw a development cycle from 2 months to 4 months, it's ridiculous, and only someone who's looking to stretch this as much as he possibly can would go for that. You either can bring animations to the table and have a normal development cycle like other devs do or you just dev your renders and let a placeholder so you can add a patch with animations. But delaying an entire update that is suposedly ready for this? That's some peak L&P shit

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Or to continue the metaphor, keep some of the things on the menu, but get rid of the things like the cocktail sausages that really serve no purpose (and might even be against health regulations despite some like the chef trying to convince us otherwise) or the wrinkly stale sausages when there is proper sausage that people who like sausage walked in the door for. Or this new mini-muffin that looks like it's coming on the menu, but only as a side dish if you order one of the sausages.

So there will be any hope there will be muffin here at all. Especially for those that like sausages in their muffins (with egg?).

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Friends...prepare yourself. And wait 1 more week

Dev is planning to release on march first week...he is milking our money and telling stupid reasons...again and again..:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: the3m_dude

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Finished over a month ago but his little clock pecentage thing says says he only finished a few days ago. *Gasp*, does that mean his little +5% per day = a total crock of shit he makes up as he sees fit?

Is anyone even surprised by this?

How can he say he finished over a month ago, either hes lying about that or has been lying for the last month about where he is in the cycle.
L&P doesn't say it finished a month ago!
He says that if animation hadn't been included in this update, it would have been released a month ago.
To understand a person correctly, it is necessary to at least hear him.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
L&P doesn't say it finished a month ago!
He says that if animation hadn't been included in this update, it would have been released a month ago.
To understand a person correctly, it is necessary to at least hear him.
If the animations hadn't existed, he wouldn't have wasted time looking for animators and trying to match the images to the animations, so if he released the update a month ago. Remember that L&P himself said that the updates would be faster and now it's just one event (Aiden) and one small (morello) and it took 3 months so far + the time of the remaining 9 animations. It is an increasingly slow work and with less progress in history.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
It's been 100% ready for three days.
Patreon collects money on the 1st of every month, the game will be released from this date, not before. L&P measured their posts very well (Important info about 0.155 (Feb 14), Quick information (Feb 22), Important news about 0.155 (Feb 24)) to reach March 1 and collect the money without their patreon getting mad at everything the delay that L&P had.

L&P may drop the other 9 animations because they take too long + Patreons might be upset if the animations aren't worth the delay. Since he has to work on the next update and that would be more work for his mismanagement of game development.

• Angry
Reactions: BorgiaBou and roro

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Just curious. Do the people who support him financially have this many complaints or just the people who play for free? I'm not subscribed to his patreon or SS, so I don't have access to those comments.
True those who support him are ok with all of this.My friend is like I don't care when he provide update he just need to continue the game.

Reactions: clowns234
Nov 17, 2019
ive said this before but i like to support devs that prove they can stay on schedule and know what they are doing. There is no point if they constantly switch up what they are doing, and lie to their backers. I buy games when they drop on steam, or if there is a large amount of content up on the patreon, but with L&P i patreoned once for a release, and i probably dont do it again until there is a substantial amount of content which probably wont be for 5 years at this point.

I like the patreon model but this is the kind of behaviour it eventually leads too, a slow slow dip feed of content, and the game will either get abandoned or will never be finished which is a damn shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluehound36

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.150
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any false or spam report about "Game Update" will be harshly dealt with. We will update the thread once we have confirmed the leak isn't censored version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.095):MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - 1080p VERSION*

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Saves - Save 2 - Cheat Mod* -
Information & Guide
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Where is the new update

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes