Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
Hello and again welcome to this thread right before the update comes, it sure brings some hype to the thread ;) ;)
The long discussions are more about the development than the game itself. Hope you stick around and don't do like the new users who come in and then never come back :(
I played the game, it seems well done and I like it very much, I understand perfectly the frustration while waiting for the next update but unfortunately and this is the price to pay when a developer works alone, it would be nice if one day he formed a team. .. also because I repeat, the game has a lot of potential.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I played the game, it seems well done and I like it very much, I understand perfectly the frustration while waiting for the next update but unfortunately and this is the price to pay when a developer works alone, it would be nice if one day he formed a team. .. also because I repeat, the game has a lot of potential.
inever said the game was bad. it,s very good. i,m all abouthis delay and his way of making excuses.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Here you go. Now you know.

Important news about 0.155

Content: 361 renders + 9-10 animations (24 fps) and 5 (10 fps)

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago!

So, now you know what was this all about and hopefully are a little calmer.
I swear this guy thinks he's talking to kids under 12. Or is he serious and therefore he is the one who thinks like a 12 year old kid???

Don't you think it's stupid to deduct helper research time from development time? He could well move forward with development while looking for helpers.

To read the posts of L & P one has the impression that he does not know how to do two very simple things simultaneously.

Is it really an organizational disaster? That's what people thought in the past. But with the calamities he's getting through this time around, the doubt gradually dissipates and it becomes clear that he's doing this on purpose to secure his old age financially. Because a guy with an IQ below 10 will not commit such bullshit.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes