Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Three certainties to consider about this update.

1. Aiden's 4th Task. Sophia loses her knicks in class, that's the crouching behind desk teaser. Only she has to do it in FRONT of the class. But Aiden hasn't reckoned on Sophia achieving this concealed behind the desk. Some of you clever guys have already worked out the visual angles - so we know it's possible.

2. Bonus. She's following Aiden & Co. because Aiden has taken her handbag containing her knicks, plus personal effects, phone, car keys etc. He stole her handbag because Sophia just got one over him in class and now demands payback. Sophia has no choice but to follow, can't possibly go to the Principal. ("Erm, Principal, a student has my panties in his possession"). No, I don't think so.

3. Next. She's now watching the following classroom action Aiden has deliberately set up for her through the glass in the door (we know she loves to peep). Becomes shocked but inevitably turned on. She knows she has to intervene to recover her handbag and contents. She's in an impossible situation.
What happens then.....?

The money's on discovering, and why (along with the add-ons) this dev's holding out as long as possible.

That's a pretty highly charged scenario, hence L&P's description, "hot af".

(For those not English, "knicks" = panties)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
After Choices, who is last I recall not only a full time dev, but also trying to deal with possible persecution by the Myanmarese Junta and trying to flee the country with his wife and daughter, averaged about 20 renders a day.

By my own calculations, the highest render rate L&P achieved was near the start at PD4, which was just under 10 renders a day, but for most other PDs between 5 - 7.
L&P only goes for 6+ render/day if you don't count the bs days where he says he's translating but he's either
  • actually still rendering
  • not doing anything
  • actually translating at a rate of 2 word pages/day which is a 1 hour work day which is the second worst option of these 3
Else if you count the whole thing as "How many renders can L&P put in front of me, per day, fully finished with text?" the answer is 4 or 5. In this update, less than 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
hi, i'm new
this game is great, and i also noticed that it causes long discussions compared to other games
so I think the factor that creates so much curiosity is a potential of the game itself.
Hello
Hello and again welcome to this thread right before the update comes, it sure brings some hype to the thread ;) ;)
The long discussions are more about the development than the game itself. Hope you stick around and don't do like the new users who come in and then never come back :(

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So basically he says the update would be finished a month ago if it weren't for the animazions, but the progress bars hit 100% a few days ago and he says he didn't even finish the first animation. How does this make sense?
Its L&P, it's not supposed to make sense. You're supposed to just believe it because he is the most perfectionist dev on adult games that exists and no one can help him, not even the boys and girls at fan art that are doing similar art.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Its L&P, it's not supposed to make sense. You're supposed to just believe it because he is the most perfectionist dev on adult games that exists and no one can help him, not even the boys and girls at fan art that are doing similar art.
he had help with some real voice actresses though

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I personally think this was unnecessary and quite likely a means to extend the development time longer. Maybe he wants to make his game more unique but now he has to waste time on getting a voice actress recorded and then adding those sounds into the game itself. I'm starting to get the impression he doesn't actually want to finish this game. Just stretch it out as long as possible to make as much money as possible before he ultimately decides to quit. I hope i'm wrong on that however and that development time speeds up before the end of this year.
Did anyone warn about this a couple of years ago?
Anyone? :unsure: :rolleyes:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
He could have released the update without the animation & added it in later, that’s what other devs do so they get their update out. They tell you this image will be added later or this scene will be animated later.
Just get the update out & when the animation is ready you add it in & release another update with it added, then everyone’s happy
Exactly but that isn't good for L&P. The Shakespeare of erotic art needs to deliver only when his full artistic vision is complete, nothing less. You just don't understand how these perfectionist minds work.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Three certainties to consider about this update.

1. Aiden's 4th Task. Sophia loses her knicks in class, that's the crouching behind desk teaser. Only she has to do it in FRONT of the class. But Aiden hasn't reckoned on Sophia achieving this concealed behind the desk. Some of you clever guys have already worked out the visual angles - so we know it's possible.

2. Bonus. She's following Aiden & Co. because Aiden has taken her handbag containing her knicks, plus personal effects, phone, car keys etc. He stole her handbag because Sophia just got one over him in class and now demands payback. Sophia has no choice but to follow, can't possibly go to the Principal. ("Erm, Principal, a student has my panties in his possession"). No, I don't think so.

3. Next. She's now watching the following classroom action Aiden has deliberately set up for her through the glass in the door (we know she loves to peep). Becomes shocked but inevitably turned on. She knows she has to intervene to recover her handbag and contents. She's in an impossible situation.
What happens then.....?

The money's on discovering, and why (along with the add-ons) this dev's holding out as long as possible.

That's a pretty highly charged scenario, hence L&P's description, "hot af".

(For those not English, "knicks" = panties)

This is pure speculation. There is no purse in any picture, not even when Sophia getting ready to go out.
I agree with the fourth. task.And Sophia at the desk

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes