arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
He could have released the update without the animation & added it in later, that’s what other devs do so they get their update out. They tell you this image will be added later or this scene will be animated later.
Just get the update out & when the animation is ready you add it in & release another update with it added, then everyone’s happy
thats right but LP loves milking....................

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
The point is that some people will be for and against the whole the thing.

And you are still new here so must not know how the game and developer was made a mockery of for not having animations. How at every step it was used as way to communicate a low opinion of this game . L&P's game is outdated and will forever remain outdated because nowadays games have animations and some even voice acting, that is what was said. Some even went as far as to say this game is just a collection of wallpapers.

And that is why I am literally laughing at some people here when they criticize him bringing animations in the game. The same people who mocked him for not having animations are now taunting him for including animations.

And then people wonder why L&P does not want to interact with people here. No matter what he does he will only be shown in negative light. Everything will be found fault with. A sound reasoning mind is off the the table for some people.
sabertoothhahaha

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i ask again what are L&P patreon voting full update for a "demo"with 1 animation?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
i ask again what are L&P patreon voting full update for a "demo"with 1 animation?

information from a friend

today at 11:30
Most of them would rather wait for the full update than get it with just the first animation

for the most complete information you will have to wait until March when I will throw 1 $ to have fun with the comments :ROFLMAO:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I thought the striptease was the bonus event. And yes it needs to escalate, but a teacher without a mask and no panties in front of a class of teenagers is pretty next level.
For task 4 on its own; I consider the 3rd task as a bit of an anomoly as it was not in Sophia's classroom. So I would consider any escalation, or even something different, from task 2, as a sexy scene, if done erotically. I want more than just flashing a different color of panties, or "there she is braless again", but some form of exhebitionismin in front of her class. After task two, it seems to me that no panties might be the logical next step. Perhaps some brief nudity; a nip slip, bending over and showing some butt, a brief pantiless upskirt. I don't expect (but would gladly accept) a wide-open pantiless upskirt on her desk for the whole class.

But we are talking about two events, the 4th task and then the bonus event. Between the two, I'm hoping for something more imaginative. But I have no predictions.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For task 4 on its own; I consider the 3rd task as a bit of an anomoly as it was not in Sophia's classroom. So I would consider any escalation, or even something different, from task 2, as a sexy scene, if done erotically. I want more than just flashing a different color of panties, or "there she is braless again", but some form of exhebitionismin in front of her class. After task two, it seems to me that no panties might be the logical next step. Perhaps some brief nudity; a nip slip, bending over and showing some butt, a brief pantiless upskirt. I don't expect (but would gladly accept) a wide-open pantiless upskirt on her desk for the whole class.

But we are talking about two events, the 4th task and then the bonus event. Between the two, I'm hoping for something more imaginative. But I have no predictions.
The fourth task is described here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kirill86 and Bane71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I still can't understand how adding an animations in the game should be considered like the 8-th wonder of the world.It's not like no other game is having animations.Hell,even first games I saw on Patreon had animations years ago.
The other addon-voice acting.
If he is hiring people to do the voice for
1.Sophia-pointless at this stage of the game.Keep it at least for when we have sex scenes with Sophia
2.Jennifer-sure,why not wasting time for such an obscure character.She is probably not in top 10 or even top 12 females from the game.And there is like 20 in the game if we count all female students,Elly's friends,soccer moms and masseurs.
3.Ayden/Dre-if he wants to really troll us.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Look on 'promiscuous point the game' dev - Lushuous Arts.

He have 4 patrons and 20$ per mont. Nothing impossible.

If you make a game in his style, but about copulating giant gundams and transformers, you will become rich.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Okay I dont get anything from the last message of the developer. Is he going to release the update without the animation this week or he is going to release the update after 1 mouth with the animation?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes