Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Is anyone familiar with 3d animation able to explain what's involved with the process L&P is describing, ideally in an explain-like-I'm-five kind of way?
When he says - 'The animation itself is ready, we are just working on the art matching to my Daz renders' - I'm struggling to picture what that entails.
I'd really appreciate some insight here.

Reactions: xxxorro

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dev, I should do a survey to see if his clients want. In the game of animation and voice. but it should also be said that this will delay the release of the update. In fact, its big, supersecret surprise is not needed by anyone, it only extends the update

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Is anyone familiar with 3d animation able to explain what's involved with the process L&P is describing, ideally in an explain-like-I'm-five kind of way?
When he says - 'The animation itself is ready, we are just working on the art matching to my Daz renders' - I'm struggling to picture what that entails.
I imagine, the 24 fps*10 anims + 10 fps*5 anims are done = 290 cgs... So whats left is the photoshop part of these 290 cgs. More or less another circle 0-100% of Art edited with PS.

EDIT: this assuming each animation is 1s, if more... than more cgs.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Blender has his own light system, when you have to do all the settings you meet with this
Blender​
DAZ​
1645783301784.png 1645783341016.png

It's not the same rendering engine, Blender/Cycle, DAZ/Iray. And it's quite possible that the reaction of the light once this light touches the surfaces is different between the two engines.
Plus the values used for light sources, intensity, even if you set the same values in both programs the results are different.

If you set: (for example) Glossy Reflectivity in DAZ, you do not have the same option in Blender. So you have to play with different values to get the same result.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
Just a question for you all what
Noooo, noooo.... You have to do all the animations! Not an option without them! And the voiceover Top! Sophia's moans! what could be better! Peace and goodness to all! :coffee::giggle:
It would be better if we have the game first

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Just a question for you all what

It would be better if we have the game first
it would have been better if he had asked;
by god, it's his game and he does what he wants; but this innovation is impacting a lot on the general development, it would have been more correct if he had asked his supporters first.
who would have said yes anyway, also given the comments on his patreon page

Last edited:
Reactions: uniformless

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021

He will edit all the animations to match the style of the CG images.

My guess is he will be doing it frame by frame because he use photoshop to edit and add effects

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
Ok gonna throw my 2 cents in.
Sofia goes to class with full outfit.
During or before class takes off bra. And most likely panties at some point during or between classes =4th task.
Aiden acquires both or one of her lingerie.
She follows him after class to get them back =Lack of bra staring down hallway. (looming)
Aiden has something in his right rear pocket and his left hand as Jenny Strips.
Sofia is gonna see something that helps get her out of this blackmail web or she is thrust into something else more erotic to appease Aiden's desire and end 12 tasks.... Eventually.
Anyway more fun the bitching about how how incredibly fucking long this update is taking!

1694843_1656198_1654636_2nd_teaser.png

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
During or before class takes off bra. And most likely panties at some point during or between classes =4th task.
She follows him after class to get them back =Lack of bra staring down hallway. (looming)
Sofia is gonna see something that helps get her out of this blackmail web or she is thrust into something else more erotic to appease Aiden's desire and end 12 tasks.... Eventually.
Anyway more fun the bitching about how how incredibly fucking long this update is taking!

View attachment 1673660
There's nothing in his back pocket though. That's just how the light is reflecting off the edge of the desk. And whatever his left fist is holding, it looks like it's something small. Possibly could be he takes her car keys to force her to follow. I still think the 4th task is that he tells her she has to strip out of the business attire down to her stockings only while Jen does a striptease too. If the 4th task is just taking off her panties, compared to the previous update's task, that's pretty tame by comparison. I lay odds are though that Sophia's going to be doing a striptease for this task either way.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 1673660

I think Sophia catches Jeninfer sucking Aiden and Andre. Sophia sees this, is confused and runs away. She closes herself in class, can't stand the excitement, and begins to masturbate. I have this idea.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1692999_1645623629517.png

It remained unclear why L&P did not publish the same teaser but unblurred.
One possibility is that under pressure from the patrons it published a more explicit one.
The second is that in the blurred teaser Jennifer/Andre's head was looking back which ... would be a big spoiler :unsure:
Maybe Jennifer and Andre signal to Aiden that they are being watched by Sophia, and Aiden laughs at it

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
There's nothing in his back pocket though. That's just how the light is reflecting off the edge of the desk. And whatever his left fist is holding, it looks like it's something small. Possibly could be he takes her car keys to force her to follow. I still think the 4th task is that he tells her she has to strip out of the business attire down to her stockings only while Jen does a striptease too. If the 4th task is just taking off her panties, compared to the previous update's task, that's pretty tame by comparison. I lay odds are though that Sophia's going to be doing a striptease for this task either way.
I thought the striptease was the bonus event. And yes it needs to escalate, but a teacher without a mask and no panties in front of a class of teenagers is pretty next level.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dev, I should do a survey to see if his clients want. In the game of animation and voice. but it should also be said that this will delay the release of the update. In fact, its big, supersecret surprise is not needed by anyone, it only extends the update
The point is that some people will be for and against the whole the thing.

And you are still new here so must not know how the game and developer was made a mockery of for not having animations. How at every step it was used as way to communicate a low opinion of this game . L&P's game is outdated and will forever remain outdated because nowadays games have animations and some even voice acting, that is what was said. Some even went as far as to say this game is just a collection of wallpapers.

And that is why I am literally laughing at some people here when they criticize him bringing animations in the game. The same people who mocked him for not having animations are now taunting him for including animations.

And then people wonder why L&P does not want to interact with people here. No matter what he does he will only be shown in negative light. Everything will be found fault with. A sound reasoning mind is off the the table for some people.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes