clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just curious. Do the people who support him financially have this many complaints or just the people who play for free? I'm not subscribed to his patreon or SS, so I don't have access to those comments.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Just curious. Do the people who support him financially have this many complaints or just the people who play for free? I'm not subscribed to his patreon or SS, so I don't have access to those comments.
Heh. Yeah given the vitriol on display in this thread, it would lead one to believe everyone has some skin in the game.

At least the kind of skin developers are interested in. ;)

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
I think the issue of financial support is different from game sales

And I do not think he will publish the game for 1900 patreon only

Reactions: clowns234
Jul 28, 2017
Finished over a month ago but his little clock pecentage thing says says he only finished a few days ago. *Gasp*, does that mean his little +5% per day = a total crock of shit he makes up as he sees fit?

Is anyone even surprised by this?

How can he say he finished over a month ago, either hes lying about that or has been lying for the last month about where he is in the cycle.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Customer: Can I have a cappuccino with croissant please!? :coffee:

Waiter: Sorry sir, we have no more croissants at this time of the day.

Customer: Okay! So, it will be a café latte with croissant then. :coffee:

Waiter: Sorry again sir, I told you there is no croissant.

Customer: Ooops! sorry, I misunderstood. I'll just order a hot chocolate with croissant in this case. :coffee:

The situation above perfectly illustrates the speech of the deaf between L&P and the fans.

for 3 years they have been shouting loud and clear that this game is stupidly slow and that they will never see the end of it if he continues to develop it at the same pace.

And L&P for its part seems to hear nothing and has a lot of fun adding new storylines and weird add-ons to make it last even longer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Customer: Can I have a cappuccino with croissant please!? :coffee:

Waiter: Sorry sir, we have no more croissants at this time of the day.

Customer: Okay! So, it will be a café latte with croissant then. :coffee:

Waiter: Sorry again sir, I told you there is no croissant.

Customer: Ooops! sorry, I misunderstood. I'll just order a hot chocolate with croissant in this case. :coffee:

The situation above perfectly illustrates the speech of the deaf between L&P and the fans.

for 3 years they have been shouting loud and clear that this game is stupidly slow and that they will never see the end of it if it continues to develop it at the same pace.

And L&P for its part seems to hear nothing and has a lot of fun adding new storylines and weird add-ons to make it last even longer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think you mixed up the waiter and the customer there.

A better analogy would be more like...

There is an all you can eat buffet. (L&P Owns it and is the chef making the food). It doesn't serve muffins, but has other foods some people enjoy. Some customers just enjoy the food, but some other customers (Leakers) come into the all you can eat buffet and are upset that muffins are not on the menu... So they take a bunch of other food and waste it and throw it outside in the dumpster. (Leak it for pirates)... A group of homeless people show up (Pirates) and rumage through the dumpster looking for muffins. They enjoy the other food left in the dumpster, but are always upset that there are no muffins. Later on the homeless people go into the buffet and scream at the chef for not including muffins.

TL;DR If you are not paying for it then just take what you can get. Yes we we all want Sophia's juicy muffins, but those aren't on the menu yet.

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
this game is looking like a joke besides not having content it takes a long time to update :FacePalm:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes