Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On the bright side, our Dylan is taming the brat right now. Hopefully, he'll teach her how to behave :ROFLMAO:
You really think L&P would risk Dylan/Ellie incest this early in the game? Particularly since a scene like that would certainly flag Patreon's attention, long before Dylan would get a shot at Sophia?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Haven't been on the thread in a while, how is 0.160 moving forward without 0.155?
When you are outdated, go to the OP (first post of the thread), and click in Information & Guide. There you can see the news and teasers.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
The best developer who provide update time to time with great quality renders are mr dot and dr pancake
I said it....

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
The first question to be answered is how old are you? Estimated date for AWAM completion is somewhere between 2030-2032.
Hopefully I manage, dying before forties isn't that likely :LOL:

5 years later. It got potential, will have to check back in a few updates.
Excuse mi sir, can you tell me what game is on your banner left side? Font is so shitty stylised that I can't read it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I gotta say and corect me if i'm wrong but its a first when i see here on this site (and i do follow a few threads) an update that is ready but somehow not ready and its not released, even more the work on the next update has begin... the fuk is this man:WaitWhat:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes