ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Trust nothing until the it has been released.
True, but still the Ellie/Dylan event seems small and nothing too spicy, plus it seems that happens in an already build scenario, plus that update has one event, the actual one has two besides special animations. It's not crazy to think that he should advance faster, actually he hasn't excuse for not doing it that way.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The people should not be surprised that the next update takes 2 months, actually it should take a lot less. He was doing 1/3 of a day in 5 months. The next update is just 1/3 of the noon, if he takes 2 months, it means that he will need 6 months to complete the noon, then he would do 1/4 of a day in 6 months. More months and less progress.

Reactions: Ntrrakfkwns

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
attachments.f95zone.to end of life security certificate(03.03.2022)...don't worry, you can use another browser can ignoring this error. watch about ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID how ignor this error in your browser

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The people should not be surprised that the next update takes 2 months, actually it should take a lot less. He was doing 1/3 of a day in 5 months. The next update is just 1/3 of the noon, if he takes 2 months, it means that he will need 6 months to complete the noon, then he would do 1/4 of a day in 6 months. More months and less progress.
The math checks out...
1/3 day in 5 months = 1 playable day every 15months (last year's speed)
1/9 day every 2 months = 1 playable day every 18 months. (promised "fast update" speed)
...if he had been able to do it on schedule.

Unfortunately, He is already 4 months into his 1/9 of a day development time.
So we're seeing a 3X slowdown, not speed up. (current speed).

Original completion date (1 day a year updates): 2037
"Faster " completion date (1/3 day every 5months): 2045.
"Ultra Fast" completion date (1/9 day every 2months): 2050
Actual estimated completion date, based on current speed: 2090.

Every time his Patrons vote for "faster updates" the estimated completion date gets pushed back further.... /sigh.

Last edited:

Arr0gant

Feb 27, 2022
Why i have a feeling the novel is already created and rendered fully with multiple endings etc but the dev releases small portions of it on purpose to milk as much money as he can? I'm here since 2018. Back then be would release a whole playable day if not more and now a part of a part of a part? Huh?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Why i have a feeling the novel is already created and rendered fully with multiple endings etc but the dev releases small portions of it on purpose to milk as much money as he can? I'm here since 2018. Back then be would release a whole playable day if not more and now a part of a part of a part? Huh?
I was here for the original release in late 2017. I thought this was the best game i've ever seen, And will replace "Big Brother" from my top spot.
It feels sad watching it get out-paced by better games, as the technology and models improve in other games...

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
The math checks out...
1/9 day every 2 months = 1 playable day every 18 months. (promised "fast update" speed)

Every time his Patrons vote for "faster updates" the estimated completion date gets pushed back further.... /sigh.
he is actually making games for our future generation not for us
people don't understand his vision

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
I skipped the last few updates and predicted that by 2024 there would be a sufficient amount of updates to my satisfaction. But every time I come here to check the reactions, I worry that I will have to postpone my playing schedule two years more.
How is the actual L&P update rate? Is it similar to before? Or is it faster? Or is it getting slower ?

Reactions: HulaMaster

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The math checks out...

couple of things:
1) your math is wrong, the game was first released in 2017, 30 playable days at 1 year per day - you're off by a decade.
2) and more importantly, your projection is about as well thought out as looking at the temperature in May, looking back at the temperature in January and thinking to yourself "Holy shit! At this rate it's gonna be like 250 degrees by Christmas"

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I skipped the last few updates and predicted that by 2024 there would be a sufficient amount of updates to my satisfaction. But every time I come here to check the reactions, I worry that I will have to postpone my playing schedule two years more.
How is the actual L&P update rate? Is it similar to before? Or is it faster? Or is it getting slower ?
CHeck my estimate 4 posts above yours.

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
Let's complain that it doesn't release the new update even though it's over to PATREON.
it seems he starts to make new 1.60 version but there is no 1.55 released.
lets complain patreon you will see tomorrow he will release it...

• Angry
Reactions: Michel Mak and roro

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Faster? Rarely laughed as much! Despite L&P spewing out lies on how much faster he will get, in reality his update speed has only ever gone down. You can recognise L&P´s car by all the flies smashed on his back window! The best current estimate on completion is somewhere in the 2050s, but only a Vollidiot or an eternal optimist believes that L&P will complete the game.
Currently L&P is working 11 hours a day on AWAM, äh, 11 hours a day conning gullibles.

Reactions: Toushiro

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
couple of things:
1) your math is wrong, the game was first released in 2017, 30 playable days at 1 year per day - you're off by a decade.
2) and more importantly, your projection is about as well thought out as looking at the temperature in May, looking back at the temperature in January and thinking to yourself "Holy shit! At this rate it's gonna be like 250 degrees by Christmas"
1) The first estimate included the first year where the game had several playable days in the first few updates. It was actually talked about that he would finish by 2020. It didn't fully emerge how long it would take until L&P settled into a routine and it dawned on everyone that development will last until the 2030's...

2)THis is an idiotic analogy. Should have gone with car speed and how long it takes to get somewhere. His development rate isn't cyclical, it's linear.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
You should really go back through some of the pages in this thread and read. L&P's development cycle has slowed down to a snail's pace compared to when he first started this game. It'll never be finished cause we'll all be dead and buried before it gets remotely close to the estimated completion date as mentioned above. Maybe L&P is doing this temporarily to get more patrons and is going to speed things up at some point in the future but so far, i'm not holding out much hope of that with the way things are currently going. It'd be great if he went back to producing full playable days as updates.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes