CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
If he's doing high end animation's my 10 year old PC won't be able to play it..probably lol oh well, another game in the bin then.

Aug 27, 2018
Man, what a ridiculous idea the dev had.
He wanted to improve the game, but he angered the very ones who play.
I've seen several games that have been updated twice, three times and nothing AWAM!
Tragedy!

Reactions: HulaMaster

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This method no longer works (for me at least) with the latest version. Guessing because it's using a more recent version of renpy on PC. See no errors but app dies without even the loading bounce animation. Any ideas how to make it work on the Mac? Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind. Just figured out how to build PC versions into Mac versions yourself. It was pretty easy and works great.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/
Yeah, there may have been some changes to the code that are no longer compatible with MAC. Rebuilding the MAC distribution from the PC distribution works in most cases.

Arr0gant

Feb 27, 2022
So let me get this right.... the guy who is notoriously wayyy too slow to develop his game has responded to fan feedback by finding new and innovative ways to develop his game even slower?
Well you are not wrong to be honest. I play the novel since January of 2018. Back then he updated faster than now does. And the irony is he told as that when he will get more patrons he will buy better equipment and speed up the process. Over 4 years later and guess what...

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
What follows after Ellie and Dylan in the update cycle? I remember seeing a list of 10 updates for this playable day, but can't seem to find it. I just want to know what will happen with Sam so I can just forget about this game for the next 10 years lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What follows after Ellie and Dylan in the update cycle? I remember seeing a list of 10 updates for this playable day, but can't seem to find it. I just want to know what will happen with Sam so I can just forget about this game for the next 10 years lol
Apollodore's Information & Guide (link is in the OP for future reference) is the best compilation of the information we currently have. Sophia/Sam is Update #5. After Dylan/Ellie is the 2nd side job.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
what the deal with pictures not loading on this site?
I am facing the same problem. can't see any pic . whats going on?
I got this message when I tried to access any image uploaded in this site:

"attachments.f95zone.to normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome attempted to connect to attachments.f95zone.to, the website returned unusual and incorrect credentials. This can happen if an attacker attempts to spoof attachments.f95zone.to or if a Wi-Fi login screen drops the connection. Your information is still protected, as Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot access attachments.f95zone.to at this time because the website uses HSTS. Attacks and network errors are usually temporary, so this page will likely work later."

Basically, according to chrome, attachments.f95zone.to, the url used for images, isn't safe right now.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes