McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I loved the "Chicken Fight" event. But I wasn't completely sold on the positioning. Could Dylan really reach Amber's clit with his "astonishing long" "glans"? I believe that Dylan could get off humping a real woman on a blow-up banana (I think Dylan could get off humping a real banana on a blow-up woman). I don't have a swimming pool and blow-up banana handy to test this position. Could somebody with a pool and a blow-up banana role-play this position and see if the woman could possibily acheive orgasm, and get back to us? Opinions?
Sorry but it is winter in my country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't think Petreon statistics will be updated at the end of the month
Whenever you become a patreon, you will be considered a patreon from the same date until 30 days later

Everyone was expecting the update to be released by the end of February
But it did not happen and no one wants to renew it
If you ever knew of patron trends then you would know that "every" developer loses patrons at the start of the month but eventually regains them a by the end. This is not exclusive to any game.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Could somebody with a pool and a blow-up banana role-play this position and see if the woman could possibily acheive orgasm, and get back to us? Opinions?
And it all has to be done without the other two people realizing what is happening.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
do you think what we see at animations we know that there will be no sex, i understand that animations 's quality will be really good, may be best we ever see but at this point is it necessary

The animations are probably just more shit like from the last update when Sophia was getting water poured on her by her maid. It was supposed to be sexy but I was like "you are gonna ruin the couch!"

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Why? Renpy is just fine, and DAZ and Blender have a good bridge. Besides in DAZ we already have nice characters, clothes, genital assets, envs.
RenPy? I talk about pictures and video productions on UE/U. RenPy is just clicker script. I like it. All DAZ assets need export to Ue/U and you have single picture creation per second.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
L&P's patrons subscribers dropped from more than 1,920 to 1,670 in three days
This is the result of delay and their awareness of milking
While that could be the case, note that as another game developer, I always lose about a 1/3 of my Patreons on the first of every month. This is due to Patreon billing people and if there is a problem with the billing, it automatically drops that person as a patron. It will continue to try to bill them throughout the month, though, and once the charge actually goes through, then it will add them onto the total again. So in short, I usually lose a few hundred people on the 1st but it usually slowly goes back up by the 10th or so.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
RenPy? I talk about pictures and video productions on UE/U. RenPy is just clicker script. I like it. All DAZ assets need export to Ue/U and you have single picture creation per second.
Does Unity/EU have voice commands like: put character A's right hand on character B's left shoulder?
If not, why should he change the engine?

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I loved the "Chicken Fight" event. But I wasn't completely sold on the positioning. Could Dylan really reach Amber's clit with his "astonishing long" "glans"? I believe that Dylan could get off humping a real woman on a blow-up banana (I think Dylan could get off humping a real banana on a blow-up woman). I don't have a swimming pool and blow-up banana handy to test this position. Could somebody with a pool and a blow-up banana role-play this position and see if the woman could possibily acheive orgasm, and get back to us? Opinions?
Haha! Chickens, bananas, swimming pools. Who cares?
Instead, hats off to Amber for giving Dylan the opportunity to blow his load. Then afterwards consoling him by being so very discreet and mature about it all. I say more of Amber in future releases please L&P, pun intended.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Haha! Chickens, bananas, swimming pools. Who cares?
Instead, hats off to Amber for giving Dylan the opportunity to blow his load. Then afterwards consoling him by being so very discreet and mature about it all. I say more of Amber in future releases please L&P, pun intended.
Saying that, the least we should now expect from Amber is giving Dylan the reward of an experienced white-knuckle-ride off the wrist when he returns from boarding school. Anyone agree?
:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
Is this a joke? Cause you can count on him going that far. Some of his last tasks will likely be for her to have sex with him and some or all of his gang members. The moment players agreed to the blackmail and continue to do so gets Sophia closer each time to that point. Granted, it'll be several years before we see that happen and only if the game doesn't end up abandoned or remade (something which i hope never happens on either).
100% agree. I don’t think task 4 will be as tame as remove your panties in class. It’s a progression. 1- no bra, 2- flash panties, 3- topless around strangers, 4- (HAF description) so I don’t see reverse order or tamer task. I expect at least some skin showing whether it be see thru shirt or Sharon Stone scene.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes