McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
As mentioned before AWAM is L&P retirement plan but almost 4 months now from what promised to be a short but quick update. Really dissapointing. We can not expect this project to reach an end in forecoming future. I believe it is a mistake to support financially a forecoming failure. :cool::cool:
We had 2 maybe 3 updates per annum without animations. You dont need a crystal globe to guess future update rate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
As mentioned before AWAM is L&P retirement plan but almost 4 months now from what promised to be a short but quick update. Really dissapointing. We can not expect this project to reach an end in forecoming future. I believe it is a mistake to support financially a forecoming failure. :cool::cool:
We had 2 maybe 3 updates per annum without animations. You dont need a crystal globe to guess future update rate.
Rather being a entertaining game in our stressful life, this
How angry will people get if the animation is just Dylan watching Ellie on the swing.
View attachment 1683656
Hahaha. What more do you expect mate.
But swing flow will be smooth without glitches and reflections on the pole will be flawless..

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

Divaman

Mar 4, 2021
What if version 0.155 doesn't exist? The author pretended to have finished the update, but in fact there is no update, and he did it so that we wouldn't complain that he was releasing updates for so long, that's why he came up with this nonsense with animation. And as a result, the update 0.160 will be released immediately, which should have been numbered 0.155.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Then there is Aiden with his tasks, but I doubt he would go that far.
Is this a joke? Cause you can count on him going that far. Some of his last tasks will likely be for her to have sex with him and some or all of his gang members. The moment players agreed to the blackmail and continue to do so gets Sophia closer each time to that point. Granted, it'll be several years before we see that happen and only if the game doesn't end up abandoned or remade (something which i hope never happens on either).

Sep 15, 2020
Serious question guys i saw like 1 or 2 weeks ago that the 0.155 was ready but there was a problem with some add- on or animations i didnt remember what was the problem. And now i see that he is preparing the 0.160 without the 0.155 content so thats my question :
What is going on?
Milking is going on

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
What if version 0.155 doesn't exist? The author pretended to have finished the update, but in fact there is no update, and he did it so that we wouldn't complain that he was releasing updates for so long, that's why he came up with this nonsense with animation. And as a result, the update 0.160 will be released immediately, which should have been numbered 0.155.
Red pill or Blue pill?

Reactions: hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A new conspiracy theory?!:cool::ROFLMAO:

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
do you think what we see at animations we know that there will be no sex, i understand that animations 's quality will be really good, may be best we ever see but at this point is it necessary

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Yes, the fact that it's the beginning of the month doesn't have anything to do with it!
I don't think Petreon statistics will be updated at the end of the month
Whenever you become a patreon, you will be considered a patreon from the same date until 30 days later

Everyone was expecting the update to be released by the end of February
But it did not happen and no one wants to renew it

Reactions: sijusebe

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I do not think Petroen statistics will be updated on a monthly basis
Whenever you become a Petroen , you will be considered a Petroen from the same date until 30 days later

Everyone was expecting the update to be released by the end of February
But it did not happen and no one wants to renew it
the billing cycle is monthly, so is the patreon count. every developer has the same drop at the beginning of each month.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I never found a full discussion of "chicken fights". But Dylan practically put Amber on a dick.

View attachment 1683848 View attachment 1683849

or did I misunderstand something? :)
I loved the "Chicken Fight" event. But I wasn't completely sold on the positioning. Could Dylan really reach Amber's clit with his "astonishing long" "glans"? I believe that Dylan could get off humping a real woman on a blow-up banana (I think Dylan could get off humping a real banana on a blow-up woman). I don't have a swimming pool and blow-up banana handy to test this position. Could somebody with a pool and a blow-up banana role-play this position and see if the woman could possibily acheive orgasm, and get back to us? Opinions?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes