Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So, in this theory, Sophia may go to school with her bra on, ready to tell Aiden to piss off; and then Aiden hits her with more blackmail, Sophia gives in, and removes her bra (behind her desk crouching down?).

But Sophia behind the desk is no longer bra

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Some folks have complained that having Aiden threaten to beat up Sophia's son and another boy wasn't good enough blackmail to make Sophia acquiesque to his demands. I personally think that the threat was sufficient enough for a mother to agree to a few slightly degrading tasks such as teaching her class braless and flashing her panties for her students. Besides that, this is still a nice little story and we wouldn't want to immediately darken it up with Aiden sending Dylan's body parts home or burning down her home or something gruesome. Regardless of what we think, if we choose that path in the game, Sophia was willing to accept that deal.

But after Aiden's third task, Sophia was really pissed at Aiden. And what teacher wouldn't be angry that the class Bad Boy tricked her into exposing her body and played with her breast in public and pressed his "War God worthy" hardon against her flesh?

At some point in these progressive blackmail stories it often becomes necessary to increase the threat in order to keep escalating the payoffs. One theory I have is that Sophia is ready to tell Aiden to piss off now; but Aiden will be ready with some heavier blackmail material. What that might be, I don't know. Inflicting more pain on Dylan? Using something from the Third Task like blackmail photos or the students' paintings of her? I don't have a really good idea.

So, in this theory, Sophia may go to school with her bra on, ready to tell Aiden to piss off; and then Aiden hits her with more blackmail, Sophia gives in, and removes her bra (behind her desk crouching down?).
Someone (I forget who) had the idea a while back that at some point Sophia would see one of the paintings that art class made of her and tie it into the literature lesson.

If Aiden had nt stupidly revealed afterwards that he was Ares, then he could have played a bit more on her enjoyment of the artistic posing, and also the effect it had on the boys in the art class - she liked being the centre of attention at the end once "Ares" had left and she was looking at their paintings.

Would one of those ppaintings be ebough of a hold over Sophia tha Aiden could push her further? I am not sure - she was masked. But I agree that I had a feeling, after the art class, that it would have some future impact on story.

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
Last two yrs , L and P had released the updates on or after fool's day april 1st ; I doubt this year it will be any different .. he might add few more scenes from 1.6 since it's already started and delay further to combine some of them .. I doubt anyone can make quality animations in next 2 weeks , integrate code , test and fix bugs .. considering he has to update the 5 % progress for next update as well..

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes