bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It is for sure a possibility, my only counter point is why then she still decides to dress like that if she is about to break the deal?
Option A: Sophia has the choice to be a good wife, keeps her bra on and goes to talk with morello for help over what aiden is doing. She'll likely still have good wife and filthy options during that scene as to the direction it goes and what she's willing to do for his aid.

Option B: Sophia has the choice to be filthy, takes the bra off, goes to school and keeps letting aiden blackmail her as she's slowly being corrupted on that path. The meeting with morello perhaps doesn't take place and if it does it might very well be about something else entirely. If she still has a meeting with don morello on the filthy route option with aiden, it's likely about something else rather than anything to do with aiden. Everyone is simply assuming the entire scene is purely about aiden when it might not be. I'd imagine it's going to partly be about morello trying to convince her to see his brother in prison again or perhaps that her husband has been gambling behind her back and racking up quite a bill. At this point, who really knows? None of us do until he decides to finally release the update.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There's no animations in 0.160, at least not the special ones, which it's not a good thing, because it means that there's nothing too spicy in that update. I think that L&P should stop making spoilers.
And when did we find out about animations for 0.155, exactly? It's gonna be the same with 0.160, mark my words. It's too good a pattern to retire it too soon.

• Haha
Reactions: bluehound36

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The interesting thing is the continuation of the game with the possibility of droping Aiden's tasks: will he stop asking Sophia to dress sexy, and will she continue to do it otherwise? Because then L&P will need to render each scene at school twice, one time with regular outfit and a second time with sexy outfit :unsure:

paula789

May 2, 2017
Am i the only Dylan fan here who wants more Sophia/Dylan and Elie/Dylan content?
No, I'm with you and I like more Dylan-Sophia content. But a few months ago I have been advised by a respected member to come back after two or more years for that and I think he said nothing wrong.

Feb 21, 2018
Am i the only Dylan fan here who wants more Sophia/Dylan and Elie/Dylan content?
Not at all! I've been rooting for "D-ellie" since the beginning of the game. She wants a big cock, but scared to try one. He has one, yet scared of (most) girls -- just not of her. They're both virgins, so he'll be careful/gentle with her for her 1st time. They're made for each other & don't see it (at all) -- it'd be adorable/romantic if not so downright dopey.:cautious:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I understand your point and I was also contemplating that possibility, i.e. that the choice for continuing with the tasks or deciding to ask Morello's help may come very early when she is dressing up. Again she looks in the mirror and she asks herself why continuing and she remember Morello etc.

It is for sure a possibility, my only counter point is why then she still decides to dress like that if she is about to break the deal? Looking herself in the mirror she could think "ok enough is enough I'll go see Morello after school", at that point the deal is off and she can dress however she wants (i.e. normal clothes) because she will tell Aiden to f**k off as soon as she see him in school.
Some folks have complained that having Aiden threaten to beat up Sophia's son and another boy wasn't good enough blackmail to make Sophia acquiesque to his demands. I personally think that the threat was sufficient enough for a mother to agree to a few slightly degrading tasks such as teaching her class braless and flashing her panties for her students. Besides that, this is still a nice little story and we wouldn't want to immediately darken it up with Aiden sending Dylan's body parts home or burning down her home or something gruesome. Regardless of what we think, if we choose that path in the game, Sophia was willing to accept that deal.

But after Aiden's third task, Sophia was really pissed at Aiden. And what teacher wouldn't be angry that the class Bad Boy tricked her into exposing her body and played with her breast in public and pressed his "War God worthy" hardon against her flesh?

At some point in these progressive blackmail stories it often becomes necessary to increase the threat in order to keep escalating the payoffs. One theory I have is that Sophia is ready to tell Aiden to piss off now; but Aiden will be ready with some heavier blackmail material. What that might be, I don't know. Inflicting more pain on Dylan? Using something from the Third Task like blackmail photos or the students' paintings of her? I don't have a really good idea.

So, in this theory, Sophia may go to school with her bra on, ready to tell Aiden to piss off; and then Aiden hits her with more blackmail, Sophia gives in, and removes her bra (behind her desk crouching down?).

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes