Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't see anything that could inspire curiosity in this teaser. This update could once again be a boring event for all Dylan fans.:cautious::sneaky:
View attachment 1682549
Just as food for thought: Anybody who´s long enough here in the thread knows that L&P´s "teasers", no matter how much promoted, are completely nichtssagend (100% trivial and do not tell anything)! So we can rest assured that this pic is useless to divine the story.

Aug 27, 2020
I don't see anything that could inspire curiosity in this teaser. This update could once again be a boring event for all Dylan fans.:cautious::sneaky:
View attachment 1682549
I don't see anything that would be interesting and curiosity in this teaser. The two of them may be just conversations about yesterday's Incidents, that's all.

I think this update (Dylan/Ellie event) probably isn't worth playing like Dylan's events of the previous PD12.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't see anything that would be interesting and curiosity in this teaser. The two of them may be just conversations about yesterday's Incidents, that's it.

I think this update (Dylan/Ellie) probably isn't worth playing like Dylan's events of the previous PD12.
Yeah, right. BTW, are you one of Sam's puppies? :sneaky:
And the next one after 0.160 is with Dylan and his neighbour's mother ;)

• Haha
Reactions: codex35

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

Dylan returns home to find Elle sitting somehow pouting on the swing.

View attachment 1682281
Jesus, I read it as Ellie pouting over swinging. Like, wow, has the story advanced so far that Ellie is now considering swinging, maybe a threesome with her boyfriend and her mom??? Speaking of the mom, when will she finally let her daughter suck her tits?

Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, right. BTW, are you one of Sam's puppies? :sneaky:
Lol, I'm not one of Sam's puppies.:sneaky:

And the next one after 0.160 is with Dylan and his neighbour's mother ;)
Friend, L&P mentioned in their post that the 0.165 update is also a pretty short event. If that event is short enough, how can we expect something hot to happen between Dylan and Amber?

There may be another teasing scene or fabric touch scene at the Dylan and Amber event. That's all. :sneaky::unsure:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Regards latest teaser. Yea it's Ellie, phone in lap, lamenting the awaited "Dear John" text from Logan.
While I'm not into the Dylan/Ellie thing at all, you gotta admit L&P's latest teaser is a work of art..

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes