Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Soooo, lemme get this straight. The "major" event based releases for PD13 were divided into ten. The first release started production on December 6 (after the cover art was posted) and it has now been three full calendar months. Meanwhile production on the second of ten parts for PD13 is about 25% complete while the first part is still 3+ weeks away from being completed, so now he hopes to release them both at the same time, at the end of March (which probably means after the first of April because ...). So that would be two of ten, 20% of a PD, released after about four months. Together. But of course that can't be guaranteed. So it's a maybe? Fine.

This information seems to contradict every expectation that was previously set for PD13. I get confused easily so if I have this wrong please do help me get back on track.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Soooo, lemme get this straight. The "major" event based releases for PD13 were divided into ten. The first release started production on December 6 (after the cover art was posted) and it has now been three full calendar months. Meanwhile production on the second of ten parts for PD13 is about 25% complete while the first part is still 3+ weeks away from being completed, so now he hopes to release them both at the same time, at the end of March (which probably means after the first of April because ...). So that would be two of ten, 20% of a PD, released after about four months. Together. But of course that can't be guaranteed. So it's a maybe? Fine.

This information seems to contradict every expectation that was previously set for PD13. I get confused easily so if I have this wrong please do help me get back on track.
I think you have it right. The whole thing is such a mess.

Aug 27, 2020
Does this help you?

The update should actually already be out but "the new thing" just drags along, and it's not just because of me! - 01.29.22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago! - 2.24.22

He injected the animation into his release plan a couple of weeks into the process and didn't really have the help until February. But he stated this at the start of the process.
  • Updates will be released from now on after any main event is finished. This means they will be smaller of course but come out quicker.
L&P changed his mind during the process of adding animations after saying we will get quicker releases.
I think this will have a direct impact on the next 2-3 updates as the morning update is 4 months late. Since the update took more than four months for the 0.155 update, L&P, he may fail to write the good story and dialogue of those events interesting enough to speed up the next 0.160, 0.165 updates.

I do not believe that the 0.155 update will be released in the last week of this month.Because if we take a look at this post maybe the first week of April 0.155 and 0.160 two updates will be released together.
1712335_Screenshot_20220306-103410.jpg

And I don't think 0.160 and 0.165 would be a good and interesting update for us.

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I think this will have a direct impact on the next 2-3 updates as the morning update is 4 months late. Since the update took more than four months for the 0.155 update, L&P, he may fail to write the good story and dialogue of those events interesting enough to speed up the next 0.160, 0.165 updates.

I do not believe that the 0.155 update will be released in the last week of this month.Because if we take a look at this post maybe the first week of April 0.155 and 0.160 two updates will be released together.
View attachment 1689533

And I don't think 0.160 and 0.165 would be a good and interesting update for us.
Ref V 0.155 delayed update and AWAM completion timescale. A comparison.

It took US and Allied forces just 11 months starting from the Normandy beachhead to help force the end of WW2 in Europe.
By the end of March (and possibly into April?) it's so far taken L&P 4 months to produce a quarter DAY of an erotic game update.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017

View attachment 1689533

Wow, he actually pulling this sh*t off? You just can't make this up... As a very patient man, I'm surprised.

Reactions: HulaMaster

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
I've tried so hard to be positive about the development of this game, but it seems hopeless now. I've seen people posting projections based on the math of how long it's taken to get this far vs. the remaining planned content, and I can't help but agree with their takes.

I don't know enough to make up reasons why, whether it's actually milking the patrons, or this is literally the reality of making a game like this, but the delay of the update has kind of upset me.

The progress bars mean nothing at this point.

Here's hoping that the dev finds a way to speed up development, and that we can play the end of this game before the next decade.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes