nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Nexer asks an interesting question. Who might Sophia remain faithful to after her first non-marital dick?

I've checked out the bookmakers and it's odds-on for Sam (no surprises there) supplemented by any choice of lesbian partners queueing up to make the gay lobby happy. We already know the principal candidate there, but my guess is Sophia will do her best to keep that info away from Sam.

Naturally, Sophia will be shocked she gave it up for anyone, least of all the boy half her age next door, but she'll soon be back for more. If Sam impresses Sophia enough she'll quickly acquire a taste for it from others she can't refuse, the whole theme behind this game. But that will take a while.
I'd like to see Sophia spend some time developing her relationship with Sam behind Liam's back, especially as it's convenient with him living next door, but she won't remain faithful to him for long. It will all end in tears when Sam discovers Sophia is soon seeking thrills elsewhere, similarly when he discovers Dylan is set to initiate a similar affair with Amber.
With Ellie thankfully shot of Logan and looking elsewhere, we can anticipate a lot of action and discord on the domestic front in the next few PD's after Ellie discovers Sophia's affair with Sam. A lot to look forward to, and nothing like a bit of competition and hot rivalry to stir things up.
That's what I thought :ROFLMAO:
Sam touches a sensitive chord, a fantasy from her youth, but Sophia's sentimental life is not empty. She's not a teenager on her first love. Definitely, Sam fills an empty space but it's a small one.
For Sam to get to this point he needed Dylan. I'm curious if the paths will ever cross again :unsure:
As for Sophia, a few details: Dylan tells her what Milf means and what his friends dream about her aand in the next step Sophia starts fantasizing. The next update she will witness a threesome and I'm sure she'll start fantasizing.
It seems that Sophia has no new initiatives or ideas, but needs to be shown what and how :sneaky:

roro

May 29, 2017
In the grand scheme of the game development, December IS last minute. He should have started a few months before the dev of the update in which he wants to add animations. Especially when you say January for sure the update'll be out
Can you please show me where did he say "January for sure the update'll be out"?
Best I could find is a reply he made in his Patreon somewhere in December, not as a deadline, not as a promise, and definitely not as a "sure" thing. It's something like: "And actually I'm heading for the end of January with the release".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can you please show me where did he say "January for sure the update'll be out"?
Best I could find is a reply he made in his Patreon somewhere in December, not as a deadline, not as a promise, and definitely not as a "sure" thing. It's something like: "And actually I'm heading for the end of January with the release".
You are joking, right? L&P going over towards crumb-sized updates was supposedly made to speed up development and was announced as such. Since the updates are just a tenth of a PD now, to bring about the promised speeding up, January would have been the latest(!) date to be bit quicker, just a bit!
To bring your brain up to date, we are now in March, way slower than any time before for such a small bit of update, with an excuse by L&P you can believe or not, because it reeks of a lie. Four years of AWAM has shown that like with Gumdrop, you cannot believe anything L&P blubbers out if the day is long. If L&P says the sun is shining, you better look out the window to assure yourself.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Does this help you?

The update should actually already be out but "the new thing" just drags along, and it's not just because of me! - 01.29.22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago! - 2.24.22

He injected the animation into his release plan a couple of weeks into the process and didn't really have the help until February. But he stated this at the start of the process.
  • Updates will be released from now on after any main event is finished. This means they will be smaller of course but come out quicker.
L&P changed his mind during the process of adding animations after saying we will get quicker releases.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2019
i honestly love this game (and i have patreoned in the past, wont be for a while until the dev can actually stick to a deadline), i was just looking at some of the scenes again and man its great, but jesus Christ the dev has absolutely no idea how to manage their work load. If something is taking too long in the time you have estimated then you need to assess what is going wrong and then reassess. If you estimates are always wrong either you arent doing work (like you know who) or cannot stick to a schedule or you are redoing too much (striving for perfection) which is causing an increase every time.

At some point you have to ask yourself is what i am doing necessary for the scene? If not, then cut it

I understand the need for perfection but if you want to release it on a consistent schedule you need to let things go.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes