nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In the grand scheme of the game development, December IS last minute. He should have started a few months before the dev of the update in which he wants to add animations. Especially when you say January for sure the update'll be out
About a month he wasted trying on his own and then looking for help. He thought it would be easier to use Blender, he ran into problems transferring between the 2 programs, different interfaces and ....

Reactions: Adolfo
Jan 5, 2022
That's a good question. Animations are typically used for sex/sexual scenes. If there is no sex is this update, what the heck is he animating? if it is Ellie on the swing, it will be a huge disappointent.
The animations are for the events of V0.155 and the Ellie/Dylan event that you mentioned is supposed to be in V0.160. The events of V0.155 are 1)Aiden's fourth task 2)Bonus event 3)Visiting Don Morello.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I expect Dylan to be the slowest relationship developed, with most of his sexual acts with Sophia saved until late in the game.
Yes, I think so too. But there are at least two big problems:
  • At the current development speed, it will take many more years (>10-20 years) for L&P to reach that point. The risk is high that he will stop until then and so this part of the story will never be told.
  • If Sophia has had sex with everyone else around Dylan (His best friend, His teacher, His sister, His aunt, The house maid, The neighbors, ...) by then, it's nothing special. That's a bit of a problem with most stories told from the perspective of a female protagonist. The air is just out at some point.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
I think I might have an idea about who might take her first non husband dick cherry in game if you remember right after the whole Sam in the hot tub thing Sophia and the husband (its been a while since I played) go to visit there friends getting married and they asked If they'd be willing to swap one time before they get married so that might be it but if it is I might pick it just to see how the scenes look then choose no just because im not interested in that story but if I choose no and she screws is his name Liam correct me if I'm wrong then I'm gonna stick with yes even though I don't want her screwing either and I'm big rooting for ellie and Dylan she was so cold to him but getting nicer I ship it

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes, I think so too. But there are at least two big problems:
  • At the current development speed, it will take many more years (>10-20 years) for L&P to reach that point. The risk is high that he will stop until then and so this part of the story will never be told.
  • If Sophia has had sex with everyone else around Dylan (His best friend, His teacher, His sister, His aunt, The house maid, The neighbors, ...) by then, it's nothing special. That's a bit of a problem with most stories told from the perspective of a female protagonist. The air is just out at some point.
I think you're wrong. During the parkrun a lot of progress was made. Reason to believe L&P won't leave Dylan behind.
And I think after PD13, both you and GingerSweetGirl will reconsider :ROFLMAO:
There's also the cuckold version where we'll see how active or passive Dylan will be.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It will be interesting who Sophia stays faithful to after she starts her sex life :ROFLMAO:
For example, will Sam be alone on his route or will he have to share Sophia with someone else. Will Sam know there's someone else or not?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
In the grand scheme of the game development, December IS last minute. He should have started a few months before the dev of the update in which he wants to add animations. Especially when you say January for sure the update'll be out
Ya, he should have and then the update v0.150 would have been delayed by over a month for something that would not even be a part of the update. Because even then he would have to search, talk and select animators, even then he would have to send his stuff to blender as well. Learn basic blender, make arrangements for VA. Everything would have been done then. And update 0.150 would have been released in January beginning. And when he would be asked to show results for this delay in v0.150 itself and he wouldn't, he would still be called the biggest milker around. So in the end it changes nothing.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes