Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I hear you, but you're approaching this as if L&P is making mistakes. Mistakes insinuate that his missed deadlines or development struggles are accidental. But they aren't accidents because L&P is acting in bad faith. He has no intention of getting updates out faster, even if they're shorter. Until he can actually deliver consecutive updates in rapid succession, there's no reason to believe anything he says regarding quicker updates.
Oh yeah that too.

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I loved the "Chicken Fight" event. But I wasn't completely sold on the positioning. Could Dylan really reach Amber's clit with his "astonishing long" "glans"? I believe that Dylan could get off humping a real woman on a blow-up banana (I think Dylan could get off humping a real banana on a blow-up woman). I don't have a swimming pool and blow-up banana handy to test this position. Could somebody with a pool and a blow-up banana role-play this position and see if the woman could possibily acheive orgasm, and get back to us? Opinions?
And send the results with photos, please.

Reactions: derek1957

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well I'm here alright, but if even after explaining things and the flaws of their logic if those people are going to act dumb and say things based on their "assumptions" or spread misinformation then it's pointless talking to such fellows. It's like banging your head against a wall. The only thing that gets damaged is one's own head.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well I'm here alright, but if even after explaining things and the flaws of their logic if those people are going to act dumb and say things based on their "assumptions" or spread misinformation then it's pointless talking to such fellows. It's like banging your head against a wall. The only thing that gets damaged is one's own head.
Just because people are being idiots is precisely the reason to fight the good fight. It doesn't matter if I'm listened to or not, I'm still going to fight for what I think is necessary for the benefit of the game. As much as there is to complain about, there are still things for which this game is unique, which can and should be treasured.

And at the moment, the very real threat to the game is that it may not be finished, whether it be abandonment due to Patreon violations, a drop in support, or the realisation that the wait for sex scenes on the Filthy route is unsustainable.

So yeah, call me an idiot, or irrational, or a masochist for banging my head against the wall for all I care, but I wanna see this game being successful and will argue and fight for what I think will make it happen.

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
I am expecting that Dylan and Sophia will reach at least the level of handjob things around 2024, so I should come back around that time, right? Or am I being too optimistic ? I'm serious. When is the good time to come back to enjoy the updates to satisfy me the fan of Dylan ?

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
I can’t believe people pay into this charade. If his patrons dropped off significantly because of the delays and excuses, do you think L&P would pick up the pace to regain patrons or would he abandon? What are thoughts?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I am expecting that Dylan and Sophia will reach at least the level of handjob things around 2024, so I should come back around that time, right? Or am I being too optimistic ? I'm serious. When is the good time to come back to enjoy the updates to satisfy me the fan of Dylan ?
I expect Dylan to be the slowest relationship developed, with most of his sexual acts with Sophia saved until late in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, PD13 is colloquially known as Dylan Day, as he has as far as I'm aware, the most events Dylan has for a PD so far. However, the Sophia/Dylan events wont be until Update #7 at the earliest, so still a fair way off. Even the salon event in Update #6 is likely to be more focused on Dylan/Marie than Dylan/Sophia. So even if this is Dylan Day, Dyaln/Sophia fans are still likely to suffer the wait between decent updates.

It really depends on how quickly L&P can plow through the updates fans are less likely to care about. The Dylan/Emma event of v.130 was one of the few that was actually created within a reasonable timeframe and within L&P's own expected render count.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So is this game worth playing currently? does it have enough sex in it?
If you like a slow burn, the content in this game is really top notch. HOWEVER, I can't recommend it because development is collapsing. While development has never been quick, for the past year and a half/two years it has slowed to such a rate that payoff in the form of sex seems unlikely. We estimate that, at best, sex won't occur for atleast another five years; but it could likely take MUCH longer. At the current rate of development the game won't be completed until sometime around 2035; but again it could be much longer than that.

There are other games out there that balance slow burn & sexual content better.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes