hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You know, you have to spend a long time reading and thinking about all the comments written here, I see that we are all to blame for the delay of this game.
After all, we are behaving exactly as the dev wants us to, giving bleeps and creating long discussions, thus making a perfect advertisement for L&P.
I believe that with this we leave the newbies excited, so that they become members and pay at least a month until they are disappointed and come back here complaining.
So the best way to fight this kind of problem and let this forum die, stop criticizing or raise any debate about the game's plot, we should come here to ask for just one thing in common that would be.... THE TAG OF "ABANDONED GAME" at least until you release the update... I know there will be a lot of idiots who will defend him but think about who is being made a clown in this story.... After all, DEV is winning a lot like all this and what do you win????????
Since I am an idiot, I don't need to listen to you. Good day, newbie.

PS: And you're right, if all the complainers here weren't chewing over the same thing over and over, the thread would actually be mostly abandoned and not constantly advertising.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The math checks out...
1/3 day in 5 months = 1 playable day every 15months (last year's speed)
1/9 day every 2 months = 1 playable day every 18 months. (promised "fast update" speed)
...if he had been able to do it on schedule.

Unfortunately, He is already 4 months into his 1/9 of a day development time.
So we're seeing a 3X slowdown, not speed up. (current speed).

Original completion date (1 day a year updates): 2037
"Faster " completion date (1/3 day every 5months): 2045.
"Ultra Fast" completion date (1/9 day every 2months): 2050
Actual estimated completion date, based on current speed: 2090.

Every time his Patrons vote for "faster updates" the estimated completion date gets pushed back further.... /sigh.
Original completion date was actually 2021.At worst case scenario.But that was 4 years ago.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I wish this game would have more exhibitionism, like one of the challenges would be for Sophia to strip in a public place or flash a complete stranger.

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
We've seen more of the progress bar than we have of blurred teasers. Also, there is no update. Whatever hints you've seen are lies.
Exactly my point friend... he who thinks that he is working on the new update is BS... he has very smartly bought time and made his own patrons fools by giving stupid reasons. IMO he is still working on last update and must be preparing those animations by himself.

When he knew animations would take time he should have been vigilant about its progress as well. The animations too should have started from 20th Nov.

The current progress bars are lies and trust me you won't be getting the update with this speed and it will eventually slow down for next 4-5 months.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Exactly my point friend... he who thinks that he is working on the new update is BS... he has very smartly bought time and made his own patrons fools by giving stupid reasons. IMO he is still working on last update and must be preparing those animations by himself.

When he knew animations would take time he should have been vigilant about its progress as well. The animations too should have started from 20th Nov.

The current progress bars are lies and trust me you won't be getting the update with this speed and it will eventually slow down for next 4-5 months.
Oh, believe me, i know all of this. Been around since this game first started. Odds are he's doing what you've said or he's already finished with the update and just trying to drag things out as long as he can before releasing it to get more money out of his patrons and basically milking them. Most people have seen this happen with several devs over the years. Sure, we don't know with 100% certainty but considering how similar has happened before with other VNs and how devs have either abandoned their games or put them on hold periodically doesn't make this look good for L&P considering how his own development cycle has slowed down like a turtle. It's made many people wary of providing him further support on patreon. Obviously not enough to make him really give a crap considering how many patrons he has but at some point, more people are going to start questioning what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe that'll take a few more months or another year or two but it will happen if he continues with this snail's pace considering how much content he use to put out when he first started with this game.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You know, you have to spend a long time reading and thinking about all the comments written here, I see that we are all to blame for the delay of this game.
After all, we are behaving exactly as the dev wants us to, giving bleeps and creating long discussions, thus making a perfect advertisement for L&P.
I believe that with this we leave the newbies excited, so that they become members and pay at least a month until they are disappointed and come back here complaining.
So the best way to fight this kind of problem and let this forum die, stop criticizing or raise any debate about the game's plot, we should come here to ask for just one thing in common that would be.... THE TAG OF "ABANDONED GAME" at least until you release the update... I know there will be a lot of idiots who will defend him but think about who is being made a clown in this story.... After all, DEV is winning a lot like all this and what do you win????????
After all, DEV is winning a lot like all this and what do you win??????? Blue balls

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wish this game would have more exhibitionism, like one of the challenges would be for Sophia to strip in a public place or flash a complete stranger.
If you play the Patricia route Sophia does comment on how easily she gets naked in front of relative strangers, so on the Patricia route it might happen, maybe at the museum date.

And for those of us on the boarding school route Ellie has said now that Dylan's not around she can sunbathe naked in the backyard

Reactions: oshikuru

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
in fact I don't think that complaining improves things, the only thing one can do and wait and if he wants to financially support the developer, it's a free choice

Reactions: hzjujk

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So much for that January release.

Look if someone has to delay a project, I understand that it happens. If it keeps happening, don't promise people a release window.

And don't promise a release window to then add something last minute that no one asked to be part of the update (animations) causing it to be even more delayed.

"But people asked for animations", I'm sure people had at some point and I'm confident most of those people have changed their minds after seeing how long it takes for an update to release. And those that didn't change their minds? I'd still imagine a good chunk of them were annoyed to see the update getting delayed last minute for something that wasn't announced earlier in the development of the update.

Now if you have a problem with this, please ask yourself if you would rather be notified of the author adding something that delays progress of an update early in development or late in development? Hell, would you even like something like animations (again not mandatory at all) to be added even if it delays updates from here on out?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
No single sprint completed, no single commitment kept, no single release on time, constantly missing targets, swaying pace, neverending shifts in scope, despicable communication with stakeholders, zero delegation skills, non-existing teamwork, no work ethics, etc.
Long story short: l&p would be fired from literally any development job on this planet.

Edit: still waiting for the next update..

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So much for that January release.

Look if someone has to delay a project, I understand that it happens. If it keeps happening, don't promise people a release window.

And don't promise a release window to then add something last minute that no one asked to be part of the update (animations) causing it to be even more delayed.

"But people asked for animations", I'm sure people had at some point and I'm confident most of those people have changed their minds after seeing how long it takes for an update to release. And those that didn't change their minds? I'd still imagine a good chunk of them were annoyed to see the update getting delayed last minute for something that wasn't announced earlier in the development of the update.

Now if you have a problem with this, please ask yourself if you would rather be notified of the author adding something that delays progress of an update early in development or late in development? Hell, would you even like something like animations (again not mandatory at all) to be added even if it delays updates from here on out?
I hear you, but you're approaching this as if L&P is making mistakes. Mistakes insinuate that his missed deadlines or development struggles are accidental. But they aren't accidents because L&P is acting in bad faith. He has no intention of getting updates out faster, even if they're shorter. Until he can actually deliver consecutive updates in rapid succession, there's no reason to believe anything he says regarding quicker updates.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes