Facha

Jun 22, 2017
jesus I remember playin this game years ago xD

Incest genre on here is just 1000 incomplete games and the other ones are just really bad looking
U have a lot of Blue balls events, is a really good game but the dev is a little slow, but in my opinion, even without explicit sex atm, is one of the best games arround F95

Reactions: hzjujk

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Lp needs to plan better. Don't promise faster updates then add animations that delay the release. If he wanted to start adding animations and voice acting then that should of been figured out before the start of .55 update. He messed with his own credibility by not planning. But the game is worth a play. I'm just not paying him so no point in crushing him and trying to get him to stop.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
what is this In the meantime at home... post on Patreon? nevermind, found it :)
and what about 0.155 update??? :unsure:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Lp needs to plan better. Don't promise faster updates then add animations that delay the release. If he wanted to start adding animations and voice acting then that should of been figured out before the start of .55 update. He messed with his own credibility by not planning. But the game is worth a play. I'm just not paying him so no point in crushing him and trying to get him to stop.
All these comments about him adding animations last minute. That is what I always call as false information. He has been speaking about this "special thing" towards the end of December, from January he started looking for people and learning and organising.

How is something that he is planning to add since December end become a last minute thing.

And I will add, don't have to reply to me. Tired of the assumptions that people make without full info or understanding and the exceptional mathematics.

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Sorry, i'm not sure what the good ones are lol, if any even exist, I mostly just played 4elements trainer and all the 2d trainers.
Good Girl Gone Bad, Our Red String(my sig), Being a Dik, Acting Lessons(my sig), Where it all Began, Another Chance, City of Broken Dreams, Milky Touch, those should be a good start for you(all very narrative driven, and slow burns, with some being dependant upon your choices). After that i would recommend lurking in the discussions for each game, many ppl will drop recommendations for similar games, if you see a Signature that looks interesting click on it/go hunting for the game(found many gems this way), and put tags that interest you on your watch list. This is how i foudn a medley of games, and figured out what i liked.

hmmm..........yep, i defintely come here way too much.

Nov 21, 2019
hey. i confess i did not read the thread. kappajoe told me all this waiting might be just for a voyeur scene with non of the main characters actively involved. just the bully in a threesome with a random slut and his cockbuddy. is this confirmed or just his guess?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
All these comments about him adding animations last minute. That is what I always call as false information. He has been speaking about this "special thing" towards the end of December, from January he started looking for people and learning and organising.

How is something that he is planning to add since December end become a last minute thing.

And I will add, don't have to reply to me. Tired of the assumptions that people make without full info or understanding and the exceptional mathematics.
In the grand scheme of the game development, December IS last minute. He should have started a few months before the dev of the update in which he wants to add animations. Especially when you say January for sure the update'll be out

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes