jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
That's a good question. Animations are typically used for sex/sexual scenes. If there is no sex is this update, what the heck is he animating? if it is Ellie on the swing, it will be a huge disappointent.
Animations for this update might be some stylized sensual movements. Like skirt lifting, eye rolling, boobs shakings, butt slapping, so you see as the scene demands.
ellie event is in next update.
what I was referring was the amount of time, skill and labour he is investing that is delaying heck out of update. whos is he trying to one up? cant he coordinate better with his partner.
but saying from lnp side this is their first time together working so its fine this time. I am worried for future updates, is this going to be recurring delay issue?

Reactions: Pigeon lust

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
Well, that is what L&P says, but in the over 4 years of AWAM NOT ONCE he kept his promises. So I believe it only when I see it, but I will not loose sleep at night, L&P is in the process of finally banging his game terminally against the wall, while taking in as much money as he can during it.
He is not able to deliver a mini-update (1/10th of a PD)on time, his excuses are getting more and more laughable, I don´t believe for a second that he will suddenly start keeping his promises. Mark my words, when it comes to the update of 0.160, he will pull an excuse out of his a.., which will make even ICSTOR and Gumdrop envious how you can be so successful with such cheap lies.
The only "Lust&Passion" he still feels is for his 21 digit account in Switzerland!
ok, i don't know since i discovered the game for a month, because in 4 years has it never kept promises? (I ask those who have been following the game for 4 years)

Reactions: bayrischman

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, I think so too. But there are at least two big problems:
  • At the current development speed, it will take many more years (>10-20 years) for L&P to reach that point. The risk is high that he will stop until then and so this part of the story will never be told.
  • If Sophia has had sex with everyone else around Dylan (His best friend, His teacher, His sister, His aunt, The house maid, The neighbors, ...) by then, it's nothing special. That's a bit of a problem with most stories told from the perspective of a female protagonist. The air is just out at some point.
There is no way for AWAM to reach an end if L&P continues working and milking like this. We can not expect from him to spent his life in a single game development. It is a prosperous but not wright way to do things. Mental health is quite important.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
ok, i don't know since i discovered the game for a month, because in 4 years has it never kept promises? (I ask those who have been following the game for 4 years)
Ah, that explains it! AWAM is a very good game, but with a developer who is either completely incompetent when it comes to deadlines or a shameless liar. In the beginning I even defended him, but over time it has become very clear by L&P´s actions that his promises mean nothing at all. In fact, his update speed, no matter his many promises, got slower and slower with each passing month. While I believe he has zero intention to complete AWAM, just skim as much money as he can until he terminates the game, currently the best estimate for AWAM to be complete is in the 2050s!!
You can come to your own conclusions how probable that is. L&P is nothing but a shameless liar, interested only in gaining money from gullibles. His actions speak far louder than his words. Baron Münchhausen is more reliable than L&P will ever be!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I expect Dylan to be the slowest relationship developed, with most of his sexual acts with Sophia saved until late in the game.
My guess is day 22 or day 25 for the first sex scene Dylan/Sophia.
If he really means there will be at least 4 sex scenes Dylan/Sophia must be PD 22,because a lot of the days after that are without any Dylan/Sophia scenes.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
It will be interesting who Sophia stays faithful to after she starts her sex life :ROFLMAO:
For example, will Sam be alone on his route or will he have to share Sophia with someone else. Will Sam know there's someone else or not?
Nexer asks an interesting question. Who might Sophia remain faithful to after her first non-marital dick?

I've checked out the bookmakers and it's odds-on for Sam (no surprises there) supplemented by any choice of lesbian partners queueing up to make the gay lobby happy. We already know the principal candidate there, but my guess is Sophia will do her best to keep that info away from Sam.

Naturally, Sophia will be shocked she gave it up for anyone, least of all the boy half her age next door, but she'll soon be back for more. If Sam impresses Sophia enough she'll quickly acquire a taste for it from others she can't refuse, the whole theme behind this game. But that will take a while.
I'd like to see Sophia spend some time developing her relationship with Sam behind Liam's back, especially as it's convenient with him living next door, but she won't remain faithful to him for long. It will all end in tears when Sam discovers Sophia is soon seeking thrills elsewhere, similarly when he discovers Dylan is set to initiate a similar affair with Amber.
With Ellie thankfully shot of Logan and looking elsewhere, we can anticipate a lot of action and discord on the domestic front in the next few PD's after Ellie discovers Sophia's affair with Sam. A lot to look forward to, and nothing like a bit of competition and hot rivalry to stir things up.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes