DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Free pass - no heterosex, only lesbians, no protagonist (multiple protagonist), bright lighting pictures and strange, not realistical npcs behaviour.
Why do you like to lie? There is plenty of Herero sex in the “free pass” game, there is also lesbian content. You can also go into options and turn off or on vmcertain content, so you could play a “straight only” game if you wanted bigot

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
As you can see I have full access to the animation, but first ViperDonkey has to apologize, here, and promise to be a very good boy from now on :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for sharing nexer, but for me this animation doesn't justify the waiting time; technically it's done well but the content is a little meh

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What a sad state of affairs. It didn't need to be like this, all of the drama could have been avoided. Even if L&P is operating in good faith, he's a bumbling fool in communication and project management. Regardless if he's going to pay people back for joining the new tier, it's shameless and self defeating to put that new tier out there when you're already months late with your update.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I will say that this was 100% from the 155 Update

As for the quality it looks and sounds decent or good. But I also think the models are a bit off but this was also the case with the teaser pictures from 1.55
I assume that when porting from one program to another, the models will be slightly different. And the lighting treatment is different, which will also affect the visual range.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes