Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
On the toxic atmosphere of this thread, while I agree that this thread is very toxic, I also think the toxicity is due to LP himself.

Pretty much the only ways threads become toxic are:

- People disliking the developer for whatever reason. Accusations of milking. Being as ass. Lying. Repeated missed deadlines.
- Fetish wars, which is usually pro-NTR and anti-NTR people fighting each other.

We don't really have fetish wars here, so the reason for the thread toxicity is due to the developer actions.

I also agree with the idea that, in this thread specifically, the toxicity comes from a few posters. And those are both anti-LP people and his defenders.

But again, this all comes down to LP himself. The anti-LP people wouldn't have anything to say if LP wasn't so...you know. And the white-knights wouldn't need to defend him either if he wasn't so...you know.

There are no "sides" here. It's fans of the game fighting each other because of the actions, or lack thereof, of the developer.
Tell me, if i wrongly abuse you or accuse of something because I didnt read or understand something you said and your friend or in general a good person defends you, whose fault is it. Your fault ? Based on your analysis that is the conclusion, but is it really your fault, are your actions to be blamed or is it the insolence of the person who misunderstood or intentionally attacked you

Reactions: lord_carta

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The reason you never saw much of L&P´s side of the discussion here is because most of his posts were deleted by the moderators because of the frothing rage and insults thrown around by L&P! That is one thing the dear Mister L&P is not advertising loudly, especially since this was at a time when the athmosphere in the thread was vastly better and most members went "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" And this did not happen just once, but several times L&P truly lost it and coupled with the fact that he never(!) kept a promise he made, sudden delays and obvious lies did lay the foundation for this.
The only thing he managed was alienating most of the fanbase here and feeding the real trolls really well. Then it spiralled down.

If you look over the various game threads here on F95, few are as toxic as this one and there are reasons why this is so.
I think the proof here is in the pudding. The post I refer to as the first sex scene being on PD 19 being deleted was because L&P was angry, spiteful, and regretted what he said. The only reason it's still available is because it was quoted.

So yeah, as much as how awesome the game is, L&P doesn't deal with people well.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
To alleviate confusion

I think what darji is trying to say by repeating "He refunds you the money" is such:
If you are on the €30 tier then upgrade to the €50 tier - you would then only be charged for the €20 difference of the more expensive tier, not charged 50 in addition to the 30.

Because I'm pretty sure Patreon don't refund you anything for dropping down to a less expensive tier.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
YEAH, I'm beginning to think he is ADD now. He just cant to seem to stay on track.
He's just trying to drag this out as long as possible with one pointless event after another.

There's method to this madness.
Yep, it's called milking.
Case in point.

I don't know why but for the first time, I felt that L&P was going to abandoned this game.
So long as L&P has the patron numbers he currently does (dude is almost at 1900 patrons), he'll milk as much money out of people as he can for a few more years at least.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I recently finished this game, and I genuinely think it's the best I've played. Perfect pacing. Amazing graphics. Insanely hot. Can't wait for the next updates.

I'd probably put Jessica O'Neil's Hard News second. Anyone else have recommendations for similar games?
Have you played "A Mother's Love?" It might not be as good writing-wise and has some weird supernatural elements but it has way more boning.

Reactions: Jude6 and poodles

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The shares of L&P have depreciated on tree points

1) Beauty & Thug
2) the point of no return
3) MetF (Amaziry)
4) The Office
5) Opportunity
6) Anna Exciting Affection
7) TOMIE
8) AWAM

Reactions: Ragnar7k

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
To all the folks saying the teaser of logan with the blonde is either sophia, one of the blonde soccer moms or even christine. Nope. First off, sophia has an entirely different hair color that is closer to brunette. Second, the soccer moms don't have the hair length (except the one with the hat on maybe). Third, christine doesn't have the hair length or correct bright blonde color nor the body type that's being used for the model in that scene. It's likely some random girl with sophia's curly hair style but blonde and her body model for the wide hips and big tits. It's just another pointless scene being used for the purpose of extending development time. It really is about money for L&P and that's been getting more obvious the last couple years. Now it's just blatant with what he's done to make a 50 euro tier just to get animation teasers that some people are making false claims that he refunds the money. He is under no obligation to do that. Obviously he might do that for patrons that have been subscribed to his patreon page for a long time just so as not to lose their support but it is NOT a guarantee. If it's that tired old excuse of fighting piracy then that's all it is, an excuse to justify charging his patrons even more money for something he already stated he was going to release some time ago to make up for being late on the .155 update. I'd call that predatory and that is why some of us are no longer his patrons.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
To alleviate confusion

I think what darji is trying to say by repeating "He refunds you the money" is such:
If you are on the €30 tier then upgrade to the €50 tier - you would then only be charged for the €20 difference of the more expensive tier, not charged 50 in addition to the 30.

Because I'm pretty sure Patreon don't refund you anything for dropping down to a less expensive tier.
NO. I am saying that you go to the 50 tier and then message him and you get back your money you paid for the upgrade.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar7k and Jude6
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes