uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The only way to do this is if L&P were to add different watermarks to each teaser for each individual patron, sending those teasers via PM. Do you have any idea how time consuming that entire process would be? All that for a single teaser? I personally don't really give a damn about teasers as I'll be getting the end product anyway once it's being released, but do you actually think it would be a good idea to delay updates even further by wasting stupid amounts of time editing every single teaser and then send a custom one to each patron?
Damn, now he would get another reason to delay the update. "I couldn't progress with the game because I had to watermark the trailer to avoid any leak. It's not my fault! It's leakers fault!"

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So you're saying that those who pledge for the new $50 tier won't get anything, unless they had already been patrons for several months? Does that include current $30 patrons who wish to upgrade their tier aswell? Are they required to pay $50 for a couple months before getting any animation teaser? And this information is hidden behind another $30 payment wall, so potential new patrons or low tier patrons won't even know about this unless they pay for this nonsense, just to see a post letting them know that they won't get anything out of their money for god knows how many months? Do you actually think L&P will refund several months of payments for potentially dozens, if not hundreds or even thousands of people over time? Are you that blinded by whats going on?

The only way to do this is if L&P were to add different watermarks to each teaser for each individual patron, sending those teasers via PM. Do you have any idea how time consuming that entire process would be? All that for a single teaser? I personally don't really give a damn about teasers as I'll be getting the end product anyway once it's being released, but do you actually think it would be a good idea to delay updates even further by wasting stupid amounts of time editing every single teaser and then send a custom one to each patron?

Adding a watermark to your teaser won't do shit if there's 100 people getting the same watermark. So, unless I'm missing something here, people who get those teasers would still be able to leak them and there's no way for L&P telling who it was, just like it is now.
Adding a watermark is not a big deal. As I sadi before models on onlyfans do this for their special content so it does not get shared. t is probably a gif we will see today and using here an watermark is not really a big deal IMO. And yes of coure separated.

Also I think you overestimate how many of his 1800 Patreons are legend subs as well. But we will see how it will end

Reactions: lord_carta

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Adding a watermark is not a big deal. As I sadi before models on onlyfans do this for their special content so it does not get shared. t is probably a gif we will see today and using here an watermark is not really a big deal IMO. And yes of coure separated.

Also I think you overestimate how many of his 1800 Patreons are legend subs as well. But we will see how it will end
I agree, it's not a move to stop the leak, but rather to delay it. If he can do that for a few days that's enough.

Jonsnuu

Sep 13, 2017
What is this game like 3-5 years in the making?

With how long this update is taking I expect a hand job scene that doesn't involve her husband.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This reminds me that time he called this forum rats lol and didn't want the preview to get here.... he did the same now again with animation preview.. im no patreon but this move to release the preview only for a new tier looks bad at least from outside... in the end this creator ends up creating the toxic behavior ppl have towards him with actions like this... for ex I've not seen other dev doing things like this and they have their game leaked here and are more sucessful

And ppl are not toxic to thse creators even here..

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes