lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
In the first scene. Sophie's hair look agrees. But the color is not. Sophia has the same hair color in the game all the time.

in the second scene there is a soccer player's mom who has the same hair color as the girl with Logan
edit: is just a random girl who Logan meet in last night in the party.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If we customize a software product in our company, then the customer has to pay for the work time. Even if it does not change the basic software. Somehow, we have to monetize our working time. If the customer doesn't pay in the end, he doesn't get the software customization. Now L&P has the problem that he can not protect his software (game), or the protection would be bypassed very quickly. That means for the developer he can't compensate this feature/work time, which obviously cost him more effort than he expected, probably by more money. Because he has to expect that the game will be available to everyone again shortly after the release here. That's why I can understand the attempt to financially compensate some of the additional effort via this prerelease, i.e. to get paid additionally.
But, and now I turn around my earlier posts here and apply them to L&P, just as his supporters give him money voluntarily and bear the risk if he doesn't deliver, it's his risk if he misjudges his workload. And it is unethical to then charge more money.
So if one of his 30 Euro supporters would come here to this forum and complain about the rip-off and would talk about milking, then I would be ready to give this person, in this case, unreservedly right!
All that will makes sense if the dev was actually giving us content at faster rate.
But you probably just dismiss the fact that for the last 27 months there was only 5 released updates.
And sadly they are not covering that much content.Fun fact all 5 updates together are the same number of renders as the last update of BADIK.And we don't have 350+ animations for a total of 26 and half minutes.
is just a random girl who aiden meet in last night in the party.
Didn't we agreed that she is either his sister or mother:)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Everyone is free to make their choices ofc.. to share or not.. but we all know what this forum is about.. if I'm not sharing I'm not gonna comment it on threads and calling toxic the community
I think we all ASSUME what these threads are about. I honestly think people should be free to discuss whatever they want on these forums, in a respectful way; no name-calling involved, and no disrespecting one another directly. I think it's important to have critical discussions about a game or its developer, whether that discussion is for or against the developer. But like I said, respectfully.
I personally like the game, but from what I've seen from the discussions posted on Patreon, it sounds like LP might be unprofessional. But hey, at the end of the day, he has fans, he is going to get his money, and the world is going to keep on spinning.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
50 dollars for a preview is a ripoff. It's also a slap in the face of his other patrons who were expecting the new preview on their tier. He's obsessed with fighting leaks to the point where he is literally punishing his patrons for them.
We can't complain anymore about the lack of sex with this game. Except it's not Sophia having sex, it's all the patrons who get fucked.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It ain't Christine. Skin tone on woman in image is lighter, bust larger, figure rounder. Strikes me as a more mature woman.

People have suggested Sophia and it's actually a possibility. Sophia's bust and butt about same, skin tone same, unusual for a woman living in this city, unless she stays inside, OR she's arrived in the city relatively recently.....?
It's clearly a wig. Why? Well, women wear wigs for fashion but also disguise. Perhaps this woman didn't want to be recognised entering Logan's apartment. Makes sense.

One thing we're sure about L&P he's FULL of surprises, unknowns, uncertainties. Maybe, just maybe he's already initiated a Sophia/Logan story thread choosing to spring it on us NOW. It's possible.
Sophia would have plenty of reasons for sleeping with Logan, just think about it....!
And this is as good as time as any to really stir it up among the inpatient, the disillusioned, and the doubters.
I love it - not bloody likely though: it's too soon.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
50 dollars for a preview is a ripoff. It's also a slap in the face of his other patrons who were expecting the new preview on their tier. He's obsessed with fighting leaks to the point where he is literally punishing his patrons for them.
It always was a legend tier situation. So I do not get the complaints. Many do this. There are patreons wth 60$ tier who get special previews etc.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
It's a slap in the face of his other patrons
Guys, can we please reach a gentleman's agreement on these types of posts?

Non-patrons, please stop using patrons and their pledges as a platform for expressing displeasure. The patrons can look after themselves.

If one feels the need to bitch, then bitch. Don't use transparent rationalizations to justify a rant.

Just rant - if it makes you feel better, go for it.

A foolish wish, I know. But what can I say? I'm a romantic at heart.

I yearn for cleaner threads where the majority of the posts are about the content of the game, instead of everything else around them.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes