Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
This ain't Sophia either, just pay attention to her nails. Unless she has visited a nail master, but I find it very unlikely.
You're obviously not a woman. Women vary their nail varnish (or remove it altogether), trim nail length frequently. Sometimes for practical reasons, sometimes to match an outfit, sometimes because they feel like it.
Can't go on nail evidence.

Reactions: Pigeon lust

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I dont get why some people come to a leaking forum saying they won't share because of this or that.. true is you are here getting games shared by others
A lot of people come here to discuss the game or ask for help with the game and leaking is only a small part of this forum.
I have had some great discussions about this game in the past and also helped people out with saves

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A lot of people come here to discuss the game or ask for help with the game and leaking is only a small part of this forum.
I have had some great discussions about this game in the past and also helped people out with saves
Maybe but if you cone to a leaking forum don't expect everyone to say nice things also don't say everywhere you're not sharing etc etc.. if the forum is toxic go to his discord or patreon comments.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe read the actual post if you actual could. He also will not give new subs this info at all. This is how he wants to prevent leaks.
A classic from the book "wenn Dummbolzen einen Arroganzling verteidigen"(when stupid dolts (near translation, there is no official translation for Dummbolzen available)defend an egomaniac)! You do know that there are several developers with their games on F95 where everybody waits patiently for the public version to drop, no toxicity in their threads? But then again, these devs are nice boys and girls, not egocentric wannabes with delusions of Grandeur and abbysal communication skills and behaviour!

AWAM is a reaaly nice game, I like it, but it´s developer is a person I am glad I do not have to know personally, because even from the few communication available it is clear to see that L&P is an unmitigated, self-entitled A..! Just to put some things into perspective: Games like "Hitman", "TW: Warhammer", Summer Pockets", "Neptunia" or "Skyrim" to name a few, cost 30-60 Euro, less during special sales.
L&P takes now up 50(!)Euro per month, for a game where he as the developer is glaringly obvious and purposely dragging his feet to string out development as much as he can and will one day abandon it, because no one with just one functioning braincell will believe the current development speed is sustainable.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Maybe the dev should focus more on making the game for ALL his paying patrons instead of trying to find some twisted way to avoid the leak of just a preview of the content which once again should already be out and playable! He's still acting as if it's a reward from him to get a preview (!) after releasing nothing for month while still getting money.
Or maybe he's too afraid to be judged for his top tier animation? What is the next step? Releasing the 0.155 without animations and ask more money to buy them as a dlc but only for his more "loyal" patrons to avoid leaks?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I dont get why some people come to a leaking forum saying they won't share because of this or that.. true is you are here getting games shared by others
The decision to share updates, just like the decision to pirate software, seems like a deeply personal decision. I don't know the value of sharing that fact, but they must get something out of it.

Reactions: Old Dog

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It ain't Christine. Skin tone on woman in image is lighter, bust larger, figure rounder. Strikes me as a more mature woman.

People have suggested Sophia and it's actually a possibility. Sophia's bust and butt about same, skin tone same, unusual for a woman living in this city, unless she stays inside, OR she's arrived in the city relatively recently.....?
It's clearly a wig. Why? Well, women wear wigs for fashion but also disguise. Perhaps this woman didn't want to be recognised entering Logan's apartment. Makes sense.

One thing we're sure about L&P he's FULL of surprises, unknowns, uncertainties. Maybe, just maybe he's already initiated a Sophia/Logan story thread choosing to spring it on us NOW. It's possible.
Sophia would have plenty of reasons for sleeping with Logan, just think about it....!
And this is as good as time as any to really stir it up among the inpatient, the disillusioned, and the doubters.
In the first scene. Sophie's hair look agrees. But the color is not. Sophia has the same hair color in the game all the time.

in the second scene there is a soccer player's mom who has the same hair color as the girl with Logan

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The decision to share updates, just like the decision to pirate software, seems like a deeply personal decision. I don't know the value of sharing that fact, but they must get something out of it.
Everyone is free to make their choices ofc.. to share or not.. but we all know what this forum is about.. if I'm not sharing I'm not gonna comment it on threads and calling toxic the community

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
If we customize a software product in our company, then the customer has to pay for the work time. Even if it does not change the basic software. Somehow, we have to monetize our working time. If the customer doesn't pay in the end, he doesn't get the software customization. Now L&P has the problem that he can not protect his software (game), or the protection would be bypassed very quickly. That means for the developer he can't compensate this feature/work time, which obviously cost him more effort than he expected, probably by more money. Because he has to expect that the game will be available to everyone again shortly after the release here. That's why I can understand the attempt to financially compensate some of the additional effort via this prerelease, i.e. to get paid additionally.
But, and now I turn around my earlier posts here and apply them to L&P, just as his supporters give him money voluntarily and bear the risk if he doesn't deliver, it's his risk if he misjudges his workload. And it is unethical to then charge more money.
So if one of his 30 Euro supporters would come here to this forum and complain about the rip-off and would talk about milking, then I would be ready to give this person, in this case, unreservedly right!
I agree mostly, except by saying people seem to forget L&P is effectively running a business with overheads of time, equipment, premises, staff (if he says is true), Patreon levies and investment.
If he works on providing new and additional previews ahead of publication for the minority who wish to pay, then he is perfectly entitled to charge for them as he sees fit.
Don't agree, don't buy. Tough. Especially for those expecting it for nothing..
I'm ok with that.
If however, the delays are a direct result of providing these extras, maybe that is something to take issue with.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe but if you cone to a leaking forum don't expect everyone to say nice things also don't say everywhere you're not sharing etc etc.. if the forum is toxic go to his discord or patreon comments.
The forum is toxic at times and that is why many people who have followed this games for years no longer post on here.
There is criticism and there is trolling and I have criticised L&P many times in the past but in a civilised manner but this constant asking for teasers/update out yet or what a milker he is, is tiresome.
I have switched to Discord and discuss this game on there with quite a few people

Last edited:

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
The forum is toxic at times and that is why many people who have followed this games for years no longer post on here.
There is criticism and there is trolling and I have criticised L&P many times in the past but in a civilised manner but this constant asking for teasers/update out yet or what a milker is tiresome.
I have switched to Discord and discuss this game on there with quite a few people
You have 10000 posts here, and you are also discussing this games on other media?
If this is not considered to be wasteful life, I don't know what is... :ROFLMAO:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
There is criticism and there is trolling and I have criticised L&P many times in the past but in a civilised manner but this constant asking for teasers/update out yet or what a milker is tiresome.
Hear, hear.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You have 10000 posts here, and you are also discussing this games on other media?
If this is not considered to be wasteful life, I don't know what is... :ROFLMAO:
10k post is not just for this game and also includes the Fan art section and it is over 4+ years

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes