Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I could be wrong, obviously, but it doesn't seem Christine to me.
If we compare the two women it seems to me that the one in Logan's picture is more "mature" than Christine, who still has a kind of teenager physique. She has a very thin stomach compare to the woman in the bed and also the hips seems to be wider for that woman. Also, not an expert on hair style, but even without the tail the hairs seem not to match for color and shape.
But again, it's just my feeling, perspective and lighting can change a lot the perceived appearance.
View attachment 1703669 View attachment 1703673
View attachment 1703671

But, just in case it is Christine, I remind that in the evening there is an event Dylan/Ellie/Christine. If it is the case, maybe the brother and sister are gonna play their revenge? :unsure:
It ain't Christine. Skin tone on woman in image is lighter, bust larger, figure rounder. Strikes me as a more mature woman.

People have suggested Sophia and it's actually a possibility. Sophia's bust and butt about same, skin tone same, unusual for a woman living in this city, unless she stays inside, OR she's arrived in the city relatively recently.....?
It's clearly a wig. Why? Well, women wear wigs for fashion but also disguise. Perhaps this woman didn't want to be recognised entering Logan's apartment. Makes sense.

One thing we're sure about L&P he's FULL of surprises, unknowns, uncertainties. Maybe, just maybe he's already initiated a Sophia/Logan story thread choosing to spring it on us NOW. It's possible.
Sophia would have plenty of reasons for sleeping with Logan, just think about it....!
And this is as good as time as any to really stir it up among the inpatient, the disillusioned, and the doubters.

Last edited:

NoNamesNecessary

Nov 3, 2018
It ain't Christine. Skin tone on woman in image is lighter, bust larger, figure rounder. Strikes me as a more mature woman.

People have suggested Sophia and it's actually a possibility. Sophia's bust and butt about same, skin tone same, unusual for a woman living in this city, unless she stays inside, OR she's arrived in the city relatively recently.....?
It's clearly a wig. Why? Well, women wear wigs for fashion but also disguise. Perhaps this woman didn't want to be recognised entering Logan's apartment. Makes sense.

One thing we're sure about L&P he's FULL of surprises, unknowns, uncertainties. Maybe, just maybe he's already initiated a Sophia/Logan story thread choosing to spring it on us NOW. It's possible.
Sophia would have plenty of reasons for sleeping with Logan, just think about it....!
And this is as good as time as any to really stir it up among the inpatient, the disillusioned, and the doubters.
This ain't Sophia either, just pay attention to her nails. Unless she has visited a nail master, but I find it very unlikely.

Reactions: bluehound36

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Now, anyone still dare to say he is not milking? Instead of going forward into the development of the game to make money, he still try to get more and more money from his patrons with a new tier paywall for... previews! Previews of content which should be already out! So why bother releasing the game faster, he will just go slower and slower and will only work on making previews and teasers for money. He's giving the middle finger to even his patrons who were already paying the highest tier till now by asking them to pay more for this.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Now, anyone still dare to say he is not milking? Instead of going forward into the development of the game to make money, he still try to get more and more money from his patrons with a new tier paywall for... previews! Previews of content which should be already out! So why bother releasing the game faster, he will just go slower and slower and will only work on making previews and teasers for money. He's giving the middle finger to even his patrons who were already paying the highest tier till now by asking them to pay more for this.
He won't keep the 50 €, please read the post before making such a statement.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I cant wait for the justification of those that have been defending this nonsense for years now

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Which post? One on patreon locked behind a paywall? Because what I can see on the screenshot is L&P saying he created a new 50€ tier for his previews animations. So please enlight me cause there is nothing more to see than this with the post I quoted.
It is to prevent leaks and this getting leaked on sites like here. If you mail him he will send you the money back. But this way he thinks that he can actually stop leaks since as far as I know you can notjust go to the new tier and expect to get something

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
No, please, keep shitposting about a post that you haven't even seen.
There is nothing more to see than this for any new patrons or "low class" patrons because none can see the post. Only the "loyal" patrons deserve it. And "loyal" mean the ones who pay the highest tier in L&P language. Once again, a shit move in communication. But sure, keep beeing loyal.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes