Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I did not know that the responses in this forum were limited. You've reached your reaction limit for today

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Oh look at that, L&P finally shows us the real reason for all the animation nonsense, making more money, he knew animations would take time and will slow down the game development, but that doesn't bother him because that will give him a chance to cash out more for them, absolutely brilliant, really L&P should not be dedicated to the development of VN he should be on Wall Street making Ponzi schemes.
wolf-of-wall-street-fun-coupons.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dude's completely lost it. Wonder what his current Legend patrons are thinking now. Baiting people with animation previews without releasing them, possibly even getting some people into pledging for the Legend tier, and without releasing the animation that was promised, suddenly creating a new and much more expensive tier, basically telling everyone below that they are worth jack shit all. Worst cashgrab I've seen in a long time on Patreon. That's actually disgusting.

And all that without even being able to release one update while already working on the next one, making people pay for progress bars instead of actual content. Holy shit.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Update's gon'get released! BOOM... new 0-100% circle!
Teaser gonna get released! BOOM... teasers can get delayed too now
Teaser gonna get released part 2! BOOM... for new 50 usd pledge patreons only...

You just cant make this sh*t up, man! Ridiculous.

I absolutely love this game, but at this point... it's too much
And the worst part is that it works!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I could be wrong, obviously, but it doesn't seem Christine to me.
If we compare the two women it seems to me that the one in Logan's picture is more "mature" than Christine, who still has a kind of teenager physique. She has a very thin stomach compare to the woman in the bed and also the hips seems to be wider for that woman. Also, not an expert on hair style, but even without the tail the hairs seem not to match for color and shape.
But again, it's just my feeling, perspective and lighting can change a lot the perceived appearance.
View attachment 1703669 View attachment 1703673
View attachment 1703671

But, just in case it is Christine, I remind that in the evening there is an event Dylan/Ellie/Christine. If it is the case, maybe the brother and sister are gonna play their revenge? :unsure:
BTW I am amazed that he didn't try to animate exactly this scene.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes