Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I looked for a tattoo on Christine's body. None. I think you're right, Ellie's tattoos are Logan's influence.
All the evidence that L&P has given us so far points directly at Logan as the tattoo influencer. Ellie is shown to be a girl that places social status very high in her priorities. Logan is her first college bound (albeit bound there for six years) man that L&P has revealed to us that she has dated. She would definitely compromise some (how far is uncertain) to maintain this status symbol.
I agree with you that Ellie's actions (such as sacrificing her brother on the proverbial alter of social image) screams for a karma event. Finding Logan with another girl would definitely qualify as such a karma event. Ellie started cheating on Logan with Julia prior to this, and told Sophia when sun bathing with Julia that her affections had already transferred to Julia. Ellie's only real potential loss with Logan having playtime with the blond 'bimbo' is one of social standing. Although, this would be a bitter pill for anyone who values status so highly.
Thank you for your astute observations, Jack.

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Since the updates have been cut down in terms of content he should be lowering his prices not making a new higher tier.
His next bright idea will be made to order renders of characters of AwAm characters for $10 each,crazy
Well he may have to compensate for his partner as well now one who is working with him on animations…
What a drag!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible that the woman in the new teaser could be Christine. Sam picked Ellie up from the beach the night before. What happened to Christine and her boyfriend, though?

I mean, they went to the beach together in the first place, so why wouldn't they drive Ellie back home after the beach party that night? Maybe the "fight"- if there was one, between Logan and Ellie had something to do with him and Christine flirting or whatever. That could also explain why Ellie was stranded at the beach, not wanting to get in a car neither with Christine or Logan at that point.

Question is, why would Ellie go to Logans place the day after without him knowing if that was the case? Possibly thinking she had overreacted and wanting to talk to him, confronting him or something? I get that Christine's nail polish doesn't match, but it's not like she couldn't have done her nails after the beach party the night before. Then again, might aswell just be a random girl and nothing I typed here is anywhere close to what's actually going to happen, lol.

That being said, please let's not turn this into a stupid nail polish discussion.
I could be wrong, obviously, but it doesn't seem Christine to me.
If we compare the two women it seems to me that the one in Logan's picture is more "mature" than Christine, who still has a kind of teenager physique. She has a very thin stomach compare to the woman in the bed and also the hips seems to be wider for that woman. Also, not an expert on hair style, but even without the tail the hairs seem not to match for color and shape.
But again, it's just my feeling, perspective and lighting can change a lot the perceived appearance.
1647265632410.png 1647265695941.png
1647265651838.png

But, just in case it is Christine, I remind that in the evening there is an event Dylan/Ellie/Christine. If it is the case, maybe the brother and sister are gonna play their revenge? :unsure:

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I could be wrong, obviously, but it doesn't seem Christine to me.
If we compare the two women it seems to me that the one in Logan's picture is more "mature" than Christine, who still has a kind of teenager physique. She has a very thin stomach compare to the woman in the bed and also the hips seems to be wider for that woman. Also, not an expert on hair style, but even without the tail the hairs seem not to match for color and shape.
But again, it's just an impression of mine, perspective and lighting can change a lot the perceived appearance.
View attachment 1703669 View attachment 1703673
View attachment 1703671

But, just in case it is Christine, I remind that in the evening there is an event Dylan/Ellie/Christine. If it is the case, maybe the brother and sister are gonna play their revenge? :unsure:
More and more, the hair looks like a wig. Hilarious. Post hypnotic suggestion likely.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes