globsis

Jan 14, 2018
The pressure on Ellie is very high. Has she been cheated? she, a princess? It can't be:eek:
She'll have to do something or she'll lose her reputation/status.
And suddenly it becomes a matter of principle. Maybe she's saving herself for her wedding night? :giggle:
Then she will break into a steep dive and fuck everyone.. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Why so many people think the blonde girl with Logan is someone we already know? Why she can't be a new girl? Also, L&P love to add more and more secondary characters (to expend the story because we need it, you know)
Yes, a possible option. Therefore, we are discussing who we can discuss. :)

Reactions: Bane71

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
The pressure on Ellie is very high. Has she been cheated? she, a princess? It can't be:eek:
She'll have to do something or she'll lose her reputation/status.
I agree with you but I dont believe that L&P will give us such a treat so soon :cool: :cool: . Not his practice

Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And suddenly it becomes a matter of principle. Maybe she's saving herself for her wedding night? :giggle:
Then she will break into a steep dive and fuck everyone.. :LOL:
She's not that kind of girl :unsure:
She doesn't want to be seen with Dylan because she considers him a loser and doesn't want her to be associated with losers.
For Ellie her public image is very important.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Obviously, it's not Sofia, there's no point even discussing it, it doesn't make sense, and secondly, this whole event will be dedicated to the rapprochement of Ellie and Dylan
Agree, chances of being Sophia are zero for many reasons (story, planned updates, hair color of the character, Sophia interest in Logan...). People should stop being excited for nothing. No wonder why L&P get so money for doing...nothing. It works without even trying!

Reactions: Pigeon lust

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
She's not that kind of girl :unsure:
She doesn't want to be seen with Dylan because she considers him a loser and doesn't want her to be associated with losers.
She has a strange perception of the world... It turns out Dylan is a stain on the whole family. She should have been born into another family then. Maybe. :sneaky:

Reactions: nexer

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Too much discussions about the nonsenses and your reactions everytime L&P throw something out
that make L&P feeling very safe for his development process :ROFLMAO:

"my game still very hot, I have to slow down a bit more !!!"
Because there’s nothing else, do you just want to read a wall of people ripping him for missing dates and slow progress on game or speculation of what’s happening in future updates?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes