armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i think Dylan is a little more higher remember sophie saw him in a sexual way for the first time in the park event and he got like 2 events with her later this day he can jump like a 6 or 7.
Not really.
I will say level 4 will be a real kiss.
Level 5 is that jacuzzi scene with Sam.

Reactions: Wedstone

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible that the woman in the new teaser could be Christine. Sam picked Ellie up from the beach the night before. What happened to Christine and her boyfriend, though?

I mean, they went to the beach together in the first place, so why wouldn't they drive Ellie back home after the beach party that night? Maybe the "fight"- if there was one, between Logan and Ellie had something to do with him and Christine flirting or whatever. That could also explain why Ellie was stranded at the beach, not wanting to get in a car neither with Christine or Logan at that point.

Question is, why would Ellie go to Logans place the day after without him knowing if that was the case? Possibly thinking she had overreacted and wanting to talk to him, confronting him or something? I get that Christine's nail polish doesn't match, but it's not like she couldn't have done her nails after the beach party the night before. Then again, might aswell just be a random girl and nothing I typed here is anywhere close to what's actually going to happen, lol.

That being said, please let's not turn this into a stupid nail polish discussion.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible that the woman in the new teaser could be Christine. Sam picked Ellie up from the beach the night before. What happened to Christine and her boyfriend, though?

I mean, they went to the beach together in the first place, so why wouldn't they drive Ellie back home after the beach party that night? Maybe the "fight"- if there was one, between Logan and Ellie had something to do with him and Christine flirting or whatever. That could also explain why Ellie was stranded at the beach, not wanting to get in a car neither with Christine or Logan at that point.

Question is, why would Ellie go to Logans place the day after without him knowing if that was the case? Possibly thinking she had overreacted and wanting to talk to him, confronting him or something? I get that Christine's nail polish doesn't match, but it's not like she couldn't have done her nails after the beach party the night before. Might aswell just be a random girl and nothing I typed here is anywhere close to what's actually going to happen, lol.

That being said, please let's not turn this into a stupid nail polish discussion.
Yeah exactly, anyone notice the handbag or THE ABSENCE OF SAID HANDBAG?

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019

Question is, why would Ellie go to Logans place the day after without him knowing if that was the case? Possibly thinking she had overreacted and wanting to talk to him, confronting him or something? I get that Christine's nail polish doesn't match, but it's not like she couldn't have done her nails after the beach party the night before. Then again, might aswell just be a random girl and nothing I typed here is anywhere close to what's actually going to happen, lol.

The body type and hair is not even a little close to Christine's so I'm 99% sure it's just some random college girl.

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
It really doesn't matter Logan has sex with someone

the stereotype point and important of the story:
Ellie goes to Dylin and sadly tells the story to Dylin
And Dylin gets closer to her and has sex with her in the future. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I think Ellie will imagine that without sex she can't keep a man close/faithful or continue a relationship. The barrier would be her virginity, she needs to get rid of it because it would be shameful to have it come out that she was a virgin.
Let's see how far Ellie's confession will go, will she tell Dylan the truth? and ask him to help her get rid of her virginity? :unsure: :giggle:
not once in a million :D:D:D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes