nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After seeing this I couldn't help but to weigh in on this splendid controversy. There have already been several well thought-out answers given. I, for one, buy into option 'C' for the following reasons:
First quoting one of my previous posts. "What we do know about Ellie is what L&P told us in her introduction, "Though she is that popular and desired she isn't stuck up at all and is even a little shy. Though outwardly she is often acts bitchy and extremely cool." To me, this resonates of someone who wears a mask and has not developed a strong self-image foundation. This implies that she is swayed rather easily by others who show some force of will, or personal conviction.
Ellie's actions moving through the story so far reinforces this impression. Ellie hooks up with a tattooed man (Logan), and soon is sporting tattoos of her own. Ellie encounters a lesbian (Julia) and in spite of having no experience being attracted to women in the past becomes Julia's girlfriend. Note that this happens even if the player makes every decision to the contrary. Finally, even after telling Christine that she is smoking due to peer pressure, yields to peer pressure herself and takes a puff."

If Logan asked for nude pics he should be able to convince her as (it appears) he did for her getting tattoos.
During date night with Sophia at the night club I believe it was Tyler that inferred that if Logan was not such a "loose cannon" he would go much farther with his modelling ambitions. Braydon also mentioned at the spa that Logan was on the 6-year-plan at college. Given this, the Logan personality could very well just 'not show' for the beach event with Ellie. It is not a far reach for this same personality to share these nude pictures, and get caught the next day when Ellie unexpectedly stops by (asking why he was not at the beach party). I also agree with a previous post which mentioned that Ellie seemed pretty unhappy on the swing with the phone in her hand.
Just one man's perspective, Jack.
I looked for a tattoo on Christine's body. None. I think you're right, Ellie's tattoos are Logan's influence.

Reactions: Jack Adams

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's possible that Ellie will forgive Logan, a narrative can be built, but the question is:
- will Ellie get rid of her virginity before the big reconciliation? Because after the big reconciliation we'll have a little sex :giggle:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yep this was the D-day Dylan day.and remember L&P cut the Liam part of the game.imagene wait for a full day of content with him
I doubt that even matter.
After all if we use the scale from 1-10.
1-lowest level of relationship with Sophia
10-sex with Sophia
I will say
Ellie is at level 7 or 8.She is at max 2-3 events away from sex with Sophia.She is progressing with 1 level per events.
Sam is probably at level 5.He made a huge jump of 2 levels in last update.
Dylan is no more than level 3.Despite having so many events with Sophia he is progressing 1/4 or 1/5 level per event.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I doubt that even matter.
After all if we use the scale from 1-10.
1-lowest level of relationship with Sophia
10-sex with Sophia
I will say
Ellie is at level 7 or 8.She is at max 2-3 events away from sex with Sophia.She is progressing with 1 level per events.
Sam is probably at level 5.He made a huge jump of 2 levels in last update.
Dylan is no more than level 3.Despite having so many events with Sophia he is progressing 1/4 or 1/5 level per event.
i think Dylan is a little more higher remember sophie saw him in a sexual way for the first time in the park event and he got like 2 events with her later this day he can jump like a 6 or 7.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
By the way, no one thought that the animations already created could be used for other scenes, and even the old ones could be slightly modified, so in general, animations could simply be invented and created in advance.
These are sex scenes, various caresses, kissing, and so on
I doubt he really will use animations done this year in an update that will be out in 3 years.Or 4.Or 5.Or 10.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Losersriot
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes