Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This teaser is part of version 0.160, which apparently won't have any animations. The animations in the making are only for 0.150 as far as I know.
At least, as far as any of us know. But who would put it past L&P to add animations to a version he clearly and explicitly said wouldn't have animations.

(btw: i think you mean v0.155)

Reactions: palmtrees89

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I said its Sophia
She appears to be the same model as Sophia with a few modifications, what she has in common with Sophia is the size of her nails (not the color), the size of her butt, and the type of hair.

His back doesn't look as exercised as Sophia's.

Plot twist: It's really Sophia (wearing a wig and painted her nails a different color), she made a deal with Logan, if he had sex with her and he left Ellie alone she would have sex with him, so Sophia and Logan got together. They agreed to have sex so Ellie finds them red-handed. (Logan invites Ellie to her sorority as planned with Sophia)

Or else Logan is actually having sex with another woman for Ellie to find and put pressure on Ellie to have sex.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
She appears to be the same model as Sophia with a few modifications, what she has in common with Sophia is the size of her nails (not the color), the size of her butt, and the type of hair.

Plot twist: It's really Sophia (wearing a wig and painted her nails a different color), she made a deal with Logan, if he had sex with her and he left Ellie alone she would have sex with him, so Sophia and Logan got together. They agreed to have sex so Ellie finds them red-handed. (Logan invites Ellie to her sorority as planned with Sophia)

Or else Logan is actually having sex with another woman for Ellie to find and put pressure on Ellie to have sex.
Obviously, it's not Sofia, there's no point even discussing it, it doesn't make sense, and secondly, this whole event will be dedicated to the rapprochement of Ellie and Dylan

globsis

Jan 14, 2018

I agree.
Maybe Logan has a fetish for Sofia? Did he ask someone to portray her? A wig and all that?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
New teaser
What if the blonde chick is Christine?
That would explain Ellie's sadness far more than the end of her relationship with Logan.
The betrayal of a friend, for a girl Ellie's age, is much more serious than the end of a 5-day flirtation between a 29-year-old college student who occasionally models men's underwear (or vice versa) and a barely 18-year-old still a virgin. Christine strikes me as much more uninhibited and smart than Ellie.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think Ellie will imagine that without sex she can't keep a man close/faithful or continue a relationship. The barrier would be her virginity, she needs to get rid of it because it would be shameful to have it come out that she was a virgin.
Let's see how far Ellie's confession will go, will she tell Dylan the truth? and ask him to help her get rid of her virginity? :unsure: :giggle:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
That would explain Ellie's sadness far more than the end of her relationship with Logan.
The betrayal of a friend, for a girl Ellie's age, is much more serious than the end of a 5-day flirtation between a 29-year-old college student who occasionally models men's underwear (or vice versa) and a barely 18-year-old still a virgin. Christine strikes me as much more uninhibited and smart than Ellie.
Christine is suitable in many ways. There is an opinion that it may be one of the mothers of football players.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Her nail polish different color. Weirdly, Christine doesn't have any tattoos :unsure:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1725801_1647222392650.png

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
It's not Christine her nail color is different

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
Some people discuss that the blonde looks like Sophia. She would have a hair color like Sophia's and seeing this, Ellie would think that it was her mother and silently leave. Of course, it would be mega stupid, but I would laugh with it. And if, according to the script, she really thinks that it's her mother and leaves, then I'll laugh twice.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes