Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Actually, when the poll closed it was, she catches Logan with another girl but to see the results post with the teaser is $19.50
A very beautiful teaser, in the LP style. But I think that the model of the girl used was the Sofia model with a different hairstyle and blonde color

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
YEAH, I'm beginning to think he is ADD now. He just cant to seem to stay on the track.
if you look at this topic I think the majority is finally seeing what this is, its a big step up from last year, I wonder what this topic will be like in a year or so,if this game is still around

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Anyone can explain the ellie and julia route? Ellie also has a boyfriend and kissing Julia or am I missing something?

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
I wonder if there is a name for a disease when a person seeks to light up a frame, which makes it unpleasant for others to look at it for a long time? Seeing that the teasers do not come out on the specified date, then the release of the update on the 3rd week of March may be postponed for another couple of weeks, or even more. End of January at the end of February in the third week of March in Aprilay (April + May).

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes