nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
if a lollipop can change color back and forth between renders so can nail polish
well, as far as I understand it is not critical. Nails can be repainted at least every day.
The timeline of events is as follows: Christine plays basketball with Dylan, goes to a beach party, and the next morning Christine is in Logan's bed. No time for manicures.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
The timeline of events is as follows: Christine plays basketball with Dylan, goes to a beach party, and the next morning Christine is in Logan's bed. No time for manicures.
Is it possible that she was preparing for a party after basketball? Shower, etc.?
I am also confused by the change in the color of sweets - or is this not the case? :)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is it possible that she was preparing for a party after basketball? Shower, etc.?
I am also confused by the change in the color of sweets - or is this not the case? :)
Could be .
But L&P may have wanted to avoid a discussion like: but how long does the lollipop last?
Dylan's lollipop a lot :giggle:

Reactions: wynlard and globsis

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I did not have time to think that the speculation about who is so person in the photo has already begun.
You have to check how many women in the game have blonde hair, not counting Sophia. Or where Sophia should be now.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
why? This is a way to a corruption path with Ellie. You just need to tell an ineperienced girl that this is pretty normal and that he did that because she went not all the way with him. One the other hand you had a conflict potential with Sophia and Ellie when sophia actually does something with Logan and CO.

And yes this was exactly the picture.
Why, because his patreons and L&P gave the realism they crow about so much a sizeable ass kick! For this type of corruption to fly, you need not only an inexperienced girl, but one really naive and insecure too! Christine for instance, despite not being older has quite a bit of life experience and would rip Logan a new one! By the way, she would be a good girlfriend for Dylan too.
Going about that way to corrupt Ellie makes her (more) shallow than she came across until now and it paints Dylan in a dim light as well. For all his pervy ways, Dylan up to now has never been a complete asshole, a pervy Milf (and recently Christine) chaser, yes, but I doubt this Dylan would tell Ellie to suck it up and go over to Logan to fuck him ragged!
While you can give the players choices like that, e.g. one being Dylan going the corrupting way towards Ellie, but how the two were portrayed in most storylines up to now, this would be a major departure.

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
By the way, no one thought that the animations already created could be used for other scenes, and even the old ones could be slightly modified, so in general, animations could simply be invented and created in advance.
These are sex scenes, various caresses, kissing, and so on

Reactions: lord_carta

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Don't Feed the Trolls... If a Mod/Staff Member is reading my message, lock this thread and allow only the pplz posting the progress bar to comment. Between the accounts created since 2 years ago, targeting this thread to post their supposedly First Message and the " Is Moving " gang, I'm really thinking to unfollow this thread until the update is out. Too many useless notifications.

This game is out since 2017. Almost everyone here knows L&P modus operandi and they're still acting as surprised or whining. If whining could change something, the World would be a different place.

Umm a lot of us aren't acting like 5 year olds and some of us are waiting patiently for the next update.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
We are thinking scenarios outside of reality, the blonde must be a new character.

We are going to focus on the animation of L&P, on whether it will be good as he really said and first of all, will he really release it today or will he suffer a new delay like this new Logan teaser :KEK:

Reactions: xxxorro

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
List of blondes (yellow hair) we know
Amber with short hair
Julia is lesbian
Chloe (sophia's student) : The most similar hair color
Marie (The Beauty Parlor -Claire’s daughter) : maybe
Alyssa Price: I don't think
Christine: It doesn't look like

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro