Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes I do. The constant hoistility and leaking of informations is the reason why he does this. It is pretty clear at this poitn that you are not even interested in the game but cause hostility.
It is still a kick in the face for other tiers and I guess that I would of been one of his loyal Patrons since I have never leaked any teasers when not asked to but 50 euros is still a high price to pay

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
It is still a kick in the face for other tiers and I guess that I would of been one of his loyal Patrons since I have never leaked any teasers when not asked to but 50 euros is till a high price to pay
Nothing has changed. As I said before he will give you the money back if you are a sub for some time. This anyimation was never anything else than a legend tier.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
In the post he just created and which is obviously incomplete in your capture maybe? You don't need to be a genius to guess that.
Maybe read the actual post if you actual could. He also will not give new subs this info at all. This is how he wants to prevent leaks.
so I have to sign up and pay € 30 to read a post where it says that it creates a subscription for € 50 but then gives it back?
so why not put the preview of the animation directly under 30 € and that's it?

Reactions: bluehound36

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe read the actual post if you actual could. He also will not give new subs this info at all. This is how he wants to prevent leaks.
L&P has talked about doing this before but it is not 100% guaranteed that the teasers will still not be leaked as people do share

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Nothing has changed. As I said before he will give you the money back if you are a sub for some time. This anyimation was never anything else than a legend tier.
Here's how it works, and if some madman pays € 50 and leaks the teaser immediately, will the most loyal supporters still receive the sum back or will they be screwed up because of someone?

Reactions: uniformless

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Yes I do. The constant hoistility and leaking of informations is the reason why he does this. It is pretty clear at this poitn that you are not even interested in the game but cause hostility.
I don't cause hostility. It's your favourite's dev decisions that always favour his pockets that cause people to comment about it.

If you think him raising it to 50€ is going to stop leaks of the game, then I should tell you right away it wont work because it'll get leaked anyways.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I don't cause hostility. It's your favourite's dev decisions that always favour his pockets that cause people to comment about it.

If you think him raising it to 50€ is going to stop leaks of the game, then I should tell you right away it wont work because it'll get leaked anyways.
Of course you do. You did not even know why he did it or what it even means and you did shit on him.

Also yes it will eventually leak but the higher the tier it is less likely. ALso as I said. Personally I would Watermark each video or gif so you actually know who leaked it. Some people do this on onlyfans for the absolute high premium stuff.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If we customize a software product in our company, then the customer has to pay for the work time. Even if it does not change the basic software. Somehow, we have to monetize our working time. If the customer doesn't pay in the end, he doesn't get the software customization. Now L&P has the problem that he can not protect his software (game), or the protection would be bypassed very quickly. That means for the developer he can't compensate this feature/work time, which obviously cost him more effort than he expected, probably by more money. Because he has to expect that the game will be available to everyone again shortly after the release here. That's why I can understand the attempt to financially compensate some of the additional effort via this prerelease, i.e. to get paid additionally.
But, and now I turn around my earlier posts here and apply them to L&P, just as his supporters give him money voluntarily and bear the risk if he doesn't deliver, it's his risk if he misjudges his workload. And it is unethical to then charge more money.
So if one of his 30 Euro supporters would come here to this forum and complain about the rip-off and would talk about milking, then I would be ready to give this person, in this case, unreservedly right!

Reactions: globsis

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
To write somewhere on the patreon home page that I'm making a game for my own pleasure, at such a pace and with a desire for perfectionism, and subscribing is purely your personal decision - would throw a lot of hatred in his direction.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Of course you do. You did not even know why he did it or what it even means and you did shit on him.

Also yes it will eventually leak but the higher the tier it is less likely. ALso as I said. Personally I would Watermark each video or gif so you actually know who leaked it. Some people do this on onlyfans for the absolute high premium stuff.
Whenever the game comes out, someone will buy access just to leak it out of principle.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes