BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, can we please reach a gentleman's agreement on these types of posts?

Non-patrons, please stop using patrons and their pledges as a platform for expressing displeasure. The patrons can look after themselves.

If one feels the need to bitch, then bitch. Don't use transparent rationalizations to justify a rant.

Just rant - if it makes you feel better, go for it.

A foolish wish, I know. But what can I say? I'm a romantic at heart.

I yearn for cleaner threads where the majority of the posts are about the content of the game, instead of everything else around them.
You have actual patrons saying/hinting at it here.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Can someone explain to me why would I pay 50 eur/month to see one animation preview? I mean it... ONE!

He said animations were a one time update, and the teaser has only one animation. After this one, no promise for future updates with animations. We already know 0.160 has no animations.

So if i have this straight, i pay 50 eur, which goes to 600 eur/year... for ONE ANIMATION PREVIEW in february.

What stops me to pay this 50 eur for one animation preview, then go back to 30 eur/month or something?
I dont regard it as a tier sub as there is no benefit except this month (one animation preview).

And again... saddest part is... it works!

Just to add some perspective, i have 50 EUR in my wallet... in one hand, Elden Ring, on the other, buy an animation preview of AWAM... hard choices, man!
Jeesh

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Can someone explain to me why would I pay 50 eur/month to see one animation preview? I mean it... ONE!

He said animations were a one time update, and the teaser has only one animation. After this one, no promise for future updates with animations. We already know 0.160 has no animations.

So if i have this straight, i pay 50 eur, which goes to 600 eur/year... for ONE ANIMATION PREVIEW in february.

What stops me to pay this 50 eur for one animation preview, then go back to 30 eur/month or something?
I dont regard it as a tier sub as there is no benefit except this month (one animation preview).

And again... saddest part is... it works!

Just to add some perspective, i have 50 EUR in my wallet... in one hand, Elden Ring, on the other, buy an animation preview of AWAM... hard choices, man!
Jeesh
And it takes a long time to render the animations so there is a chance that it will be one animation or maximum two per month (just in case the update is going to have animations) and L&P will only give animations that do not contain spoilers of the game. So it's paying silly money more than what users already pay haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hornyman2

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

You don't have to stay sub all your life :FacePalm: You can lower or increase your tier but you can also unsubscribe anytime after you've seen the preview

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I wonder when we will meet Nats boyfriend?
It's funny that you ask because I was having a similar question.
With all this talking about of Christine now I noticed that in the new wallpaper her boyfriend is not there and she is with Nathalie and her BF (one can assume, since we never saw him)
1647294173261.png

So if we want to speculate something from the wallpaper (with all the caveats, grain of salt etc possible), Nat's bf might have a role after all while Christine's might not.
And do Christine and Nathalie know each other? :unsure: They have been put together there, maybe it's just because Christine is the only friend among Ellie's friends in the picture (Julia excluded), so it could be just a way to place the characters around. But why not put Christine somewhere else with her boyfriend, like Vicky for example? :unsure:
Again... cum grano salis! ;)

What is true is that we don't even know when Nathalie is showing up again. Normally she would work twice a week and so for this week she's done. Unless something else happens in PD 14. Of which we still don't have the promised list of events... :(

While these guys, after today's revelation might be full of "bad" intentions!
1647294411602.png

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
So, let me get this straight: people were mad at him for taking 5 months to do a half day update, so he decided to release shorter updates in smaller periods of time and as a bonus he's throwing 2 updates that amounts to less than a half day update within a 5 months time? what a real businessman and he charges 50 euros for a hd gif? Frankly, im embrassed and ashamed

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So, let me get this straight: people were mad at him for taking 5 months to do a half day update, so he decided to release shorter updates in smaller periods of time and as a bonus he's throwing 2 updates that amounts to less than a half day update within a 5 months time? what a real businessman and he charges 50 euros for a hd gif? Frankly, im embrassed and ashamed
at this point he should team up with ocean's eleven because damn... does he know how to swindle :ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It is to prevent leaks and this getting leaked on sites like here. If you mail him he will send you the money back. But this way he thinks that he can actually stop leaks since as far as I know you can notjust go to the new tier and expect to get something
So you're saying that those who pledge for the new $50 tier won't get anything, unless they had already been patrons for several months? Does that include current $30 patrons who wish to upgrade their tier aswell? Are they required to pay $50 for a couple months before getting any animation teaser? And this information is hidden behind another $30 payment wall, so potential new patrons or low tier patrons won't even know about this unless they pay for this nonsense, just to see a post letting them know that they won't get anything out of their money for god knows how many months? Do you actually think L&P will refund several months of payments for potentially dozens, if not hundreds or even thousands of people over time? Are you that blinded by whats going on?

Also yes it will eventually leak but the higher the tier it is less likely. ALso as I said. Personally I would Watermark each video or gif so you actually know who leaked it. Some people do this on onlyfans for the absolute high premium stuff.
The only way to do this is if L&P were to add different watermarks to each teaser for each individual patron, sending those teasers via PM. Do you have any idea how time consuming that entire process would be? All that for a single teaser? I personally don't really give a damn about teasers as I'll be getting the end product anyway once it's being released, but do you actually think it would be a good idea to delay updates even further by wasting stupid amounts of time editing every single teaser and then send a custom one to each patron?

Adding a watermark to your teaser won't do shit if there's 100 people getting the same watermark. So, unless I'm missing something here, people who get those teasers would still be able to leak them and there's no way for L&P telling who it was, just like it is now.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's funny that you ask because I was having a similar question.
With all this talking about of Christine now I noticed that in the new wallpaper her boyfriend is not there and she is with Nathalie and her BF (one can assume, since we never saw him)
View attachment 1704389

So if we want to speculate something from the wallpaper (with all the caveats, grain of salt etc possible), Nat's bf might have a role after all while Christine's might not.
And do Christine and Nathalie know each other? :unsure: They have been put together there, maybe it's just because Christine is alone among Ellie's friends, so it could be just a way to place the characters around. But why not put Christine somewhere else with her boyfriend? :unsure:
Again... cum grano salis! ;)

What is true is that we don't even know when Nathalie is showing up again. Normally she would work twice a week and so for this week she's done. Unless something else happen in PD 14. Of which we still don't have the promised list of events... :(

While these guys, after today's revelation might be full of "bad" intentions!
View attachment 1704391
Good point with Nat's BF (y)
My theory was and still is that Nat and her boyfriend will introduce Sophia to the wonderful world of BDSM :oops: :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes