Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Sophia has already been introduced (in part) to BDSM by Liam and Bennett
Agreed, the way Bennett was talking on their second date threw up some pretty big Dom+Sub flags.

It makes sense for someone to dabble in a little BDSM type stuff, seeing as how L&P is trying to hit all the main fetish areas/tropes at least once.

Reactions: Old Dog

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
O.K...after this 'Legend Advanced' news I just can't remain quiet. L&P you get another parody. Please consider the words before responding with ire. The title of this parody is: 'Faster Than a Snail (Goodbye L&P)' sung to Elton John's, 'Candle in the Wind'.
Goodbye, L&P
Though you never even meant it at all
You just unleased a maelstrom
While patrons watched in awe
Promised us realism
And your renders were top notch
After four years of waiting
And we never saw her crotch

And it seemed to me if development
Was just faster than a snail
You wouldn’t get such hate vibes
When you read your mail
And who would’ve thought we’d be here
Testo got us livid
All we asked for was ‘not with Liam’
But you never did

Waiting years is tough
When your blue balls are swollen to your throat
When it comes to slow burn pain
My friend, you are the GOAT
Some of us have died
With a finger on F5
For a new subscription price
Your Animation will soon arrive

And it seemed to me if development
Was just faster than a snail
You wouldn’t get such hate vibes
When you read your mail
And who would’ve thought we’d be here
Testo got us livid
All we asked for was ‘not with Liam’

But you never did

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
This reminds me that time he called this forum rats lol and didn't want the preview to get here.... he did the same now again with animation preview.. im no patreon but this move to release the preview only for a new tier looks bad at least from outside... in the end this creator ends up creating the toxic behavior ppl have towards him with actions like this... for ex I've not seen other dev doing things like this and they have their game leaked here and are more sucessful

And ppl are not toxic to thse creators even here..
Reading this thread since a few months. I must agree with him about the hostility and toxic atmosphere. If I would be a creator I would also not want getting it here.

Normally I am not really that bothered by sharing as long the deveolper not says that we should not share like that. But this is a game I would make an exception because of the hostile people here.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
A lot of people come here to discuss the game or ask for help with the game and leaking is only a small part of this forum.
I have had some great discussions about this game in the past and also helped people out with saves
Yes, and some loyal supporters come here on this very pirate forum and loudly claim that they are honest and will not leak L&P's work. But at the same time they allow themselves to download the leaked work of other developers for free.

countmadness334

Sep 18, 2021
Okay, I actually really enjoyed playing this game and even supported the dev, but USD $63.50 for a little animation--let alone a preview of one--is beyond ridiculous. I find it irrational to think that such a decision is fair to the consumer base.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Okay, I actually really enjoyed playing this game and even supported the dev, but USD $63.50 for a little animation--let alone a preview of one--is beyond ridiculous. I find it irrational to think that such a decision is fair to the consumer base.
he refunds you the money. It is still legends tier

Yes, and some loyal supporters come here on this very pirate forum and loudly claim that they are honest and will not leak L&P's work. But at the same time they allow themselves to download the leaked work of other developers for free.
Right now I am supporting 10 games on Patreon. I mostly use this to actually get in introduction and the games I feel are woth supporint getting supported. I also said that I do not mind sharing as long the developer does not say he does not want it since there will be a public release like 2 weeks later etc.

I use this Forum for Discussion since I do not really like discrod. But as I said before this is the only game or thread that is different because of how they not only threat the deveoper but ridicule everything.

Sometimes it seems that people do not try to get off by the game but by the shitposting here.

As someone mentioned here before that the developer and this forum has a history and that mostly t are always two sides responsible for this kind of enviroment but I also never saw the other side so maybe it is time for some people to let it go and stop making this miserable for everyone reading this thread.

Critiscm is fine and needed but this has often not anything to do with criticsim anymore.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well the animation is supposed to out do anything any other dev is doing, supposedly mind blowing, and you know what for a mere 50 euros I don't blame him for charging so much because you know, I think he has earned that right as a self respected dev such as L&P whom has never missed a deadline, has always been honest and up front and never insulted any of his patrons and would never lie.......ok if you can't read the sarcasm in any of that then I don't know what to tell ya.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Reading this thread since a few months. I must agree with him about the hostility and toxic atmosphere. If I would be a creator I would also not want getting it here.

Normally I am not really that bothered by sharing as long the deveolper not says that we should not share like that. But this is a game I would make an exception because of the hostile people here.
Now I did say some weeks ago that I wouldn't post comments, or interact with the thread, until after the next update, (whenever that is....) but I'll make this one exception, in the light of the current discussion & because you raise a point, which I think needs a reply in the form of a counter-point, or rather a question.

It's this, namely, how many fans came to this thread in order to to create a toxic atmosphere? I've no idea myself but I'm guessing that most arrived with the intention of discussing aspects of the VN. Why then has it degenerated? That's an open question but I'm absolutely certain, having been here for over 4 years, that it wasn't all down to the fans.

It would be tedious to list the many & varied reasons that it wasn't solely the fan's fault. We've heard them all before in any case. No-one likes to receive continuous negative criticism & it's obvious the Dev is no exception. If we accept that L&P does what he likes, at a time of his choosing, without any really concrete obligations to paying Patrons, (let alone "rats" & "trolls" as we pirates are endearingly named by the Dev) & if you accept that stated aims & release dates are simply amongst a number of possibilities, rather than probabilities......then the need for any toxic atmosphere & negative criticism goes away.

See you after the update.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Now I did say some weeks ago that I wouldn't post comments, or interact with the thread, until after the next update, (whenever that is....) but I'll make this one exception, in the light of the current discussion & because you raise a point, which I think needs a reply in the form of a counter-point, or rather a question.

It's this, namely, how many fans came to this thread in order to to create a toxic atmosphere? I've no idea myself but I'm guessing that most arrived with the intention of discussing aspects of the VN. Why then has it degenerated? That's an open question but I'm absolutely certain, having been here for over 4 years, that it wasn't all down to the fans.

It would be tedious to list the many & varied reasons that it wasn't solely the fan's fault. We've heard them all before in any case. No-one likes to receive continuous negative criticism & it's obvious the Dev is no exception. If we accept that L&P does what he likes, at a time of his choosing, without any really concrete obligations to paying Patrons, (let alone "rats" & "trolls"as we pirates are endearingly named by the Dev) & if you accept that stated aims & release dates are simply amongst a number of possibilities, rather than probabilities......then the need for any toxic atmosphere & negative criticism goes away.

I heard on the grapevine the fan art section is way better. ;) ;) Bring a friend.

darji

Nov 3, 2021

It would be tedious to list the many & varied reasons that it wasn't solely the fan's fault. We've heard them all before in any case. No-one likes to receive continuous negative criticism & it's obvious the Dev is no exception. If we accept that L&P does what he likes, at a time of his choosing, without any really concrete obligations to paying Patrons, (let alone "rats" & "trolls"as we pirates are endearingly named by the Dev) & if you accept that stated aims & release dates are simply amongst a number of possibilities, rather than probabilities......then the need for any toxic atmosphere & negative criticism goes away.

As I said I am pretty sure in the end both sides did something to create an hostile atmosphere. However there is a difference here. L&P mostly moved on and stopped communicating with this Forum the people here did not move on. And this is why it is shitty to still do this even you are not interested anymore. Even through they are not supporrting the game anymore or have any real interest in the game anymore

There are some people here that try to kill EVERY Conversation of this game. I really love this idea and concept of the game. The Renders are fantastic and still one of the best I have seen so far. And I wish I could talk more about this game. But everytime you get here you see the same few people shitting on EVERYTHING he does do or not do. And honestly it is so annyoing that I hardly visit this thread anymore.

This kind of shit is worse than some developer suddendly but some NTR in this game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As someone mentioned here before that the developer and this forum has a history and that mostly t are always two sides responsible for this kind of enviroment but I also never saw the other side so maybe it is time for some people to let it go and stop making this miserable for everyone reading this thread.
Critiscm is fine and needed but this has often not anything to do with criticsim anymore.
The reason you never saw much of L&P´s side of the discussion here is because most of his posts were deleted by the moderators because of the frothing rage and insults thrown around by L&P! That is one thing the dear Mister L&P is not advertising loudly, especially since this was at a time when the athmosphere in the thread was vastly better and most members went "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" And this did not happen just once, but several times L&P truly lost it and coupled with the fact that he never(!) kept a promise he made, sudden delays and obvious lies did lay the foundation for this.
The only thing he managed was alienating most of the fanbase here and feeding the real trolls really well. Then it spiralled down.

If you look over the various game threads here on F95, few are as toxic as this one and there are reasons why this is so.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The reason you never saw much of L&P´s side of the discussion here is because most of his posts were deleted by the moderators because of the frothing rage and insults thrown around by L&P! That is one thing the dear Mister L&P is not advertising loudly, especially since this was at a time when the athmosphere in the thread was vastly better and most members went "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" And this did not happen just once, but several times L&P truly lost it and coupled with the fact that he never(!) kept a promise he made, sudden delays and obvious lies did lay the foundation for this.
The only thing he managed was alienating most of the fanbase here and feeding the real trolls really well. Then it spiralled down.

If you look over the various game threads here on F95, few are as toxic as this one and there are reasons why this is so.
As I said before. Someone told me about L&P and what he wrote here etc. And at that time it was certainly both sides fault. But the difference is that he basically moved on while the angry people that are not even interested anymore in this game are still here trying to make this thread as miserable as possible even after I do now know years this did happen.

So why are these people still doing this? Why is that so important to make this thread such a shitshow and not let ANYONE enjoy the actual game. You can still criticize him that is not the point but some few people here and I do not want to name them yet are not interested in anything other that hostility. It ils like they are still mad that their lx did leave them a few years ago.

Oh and I did not call the Forum toxic I call a few people her toxic and hostile. The foru overall is great this thread and some people here however are not.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
On the toxic atmosphere of this thread, while I agree that this thread is very toxic, I also think the toxicity is due to LP himself.

Pretty much the only ways threads become toxic are:

- People disliking the developer for whatever reason. Accusations of milking. Being as ass. Lying. Repeated missed deadlines.
- Fetish wars, which is usually pro-NTR and anti-NTR people fighting each other.

We don't really have fetish wars here, so the reason for the thread toxicity is due to the developer actions.

I also agree with the idea that, in this thread specifically, the toxicity comes from a few posters. And those are both anti-LP people and his defenders.

But again, this all comes down to LP himself. The anti-LP people wouldn't have anything to say if LP wasn't so...you know. And the white-knights wouldn't need to defend him either if he wasn't so...you know.

There are no "sides" here. It's fans of the game fighting each other because of the actions, or lack thereof, of the developer.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes