Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Now I did say some weeks ago that I wouldn't post comments, or interact with the thread, until after the next update, (whenever that is....) but I'll make this one exception, in the light of the current discussion & because you raise a point, which I think needs a reply in the form of a counter-point, or rather a question.

It's this, namely, how many fans came to this thread in order to to create a toxic atmosphere? I've no idea myself but I'm guessing that most arrived with the intention of discussing aspects of the VN. Why then has it degenerated? That's an open question but I'm absolutely certain, having been here for over 4 years, that it wasn't all down to the fans.

It would be tedious to list the many & varied reasons that it wasn't solely the fan's fault. We've heard them all before in any case. No-one likes to receive continuous negative criticism & it's obvious the Dev is no exception. If we accept that L&P does what he likes, at a time of his choosing, without any really concrete obligations to paying Patrons, (let alone "rats" & "trolls" as we pirates are endearingly named by the Dev) & if you accept that stated aims & release dates are simply amongst a number of possibilities, rather than probabilities......then the need for any toxic atmosphere & negative criticism goes away.

See you after the update.
Good to have you back...!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Can L&P say who is developing the animations?
That way people can pay that person the 50€ directly :) Or even the 20€ difference. :D

• Tries to find a dev
  • Finds one
  • That dev stops showing up after 2 weeks (I can imagine what a pleasure it must be working with LP and the money it brings)
  • Gets another dev and has some stream (confirmed) tutorials with that dev
  • Fuck it I'll learn it and do it myself, not going to pay anyone
  • "Hey guys so I got this special dev"
:ROFLMAO:

Jan 5, 2022
See, that's where your problem is, if you had been here for more than a few months you would know how toxic L&P was back in 2018 when he started getting called out on lies by other devs (like stoperart). It was L&P that started being toxic in here, all he gets is a solid answer to his lies and his toxicity now, tough luck.
I think I remember that Stoper called out L&P's words as lies but look at stoper now. Just saying, not complaining or even trying to troll stoper.

And I also remember L&P acted out some times in the thread but there is one more thing you didn't mention and that is, L&P didn't come into the thread and just started to act out at some random posts. It was mainly you who he replied to. Its undeniable that you were the one who brought toxicity in this thread in the name of truth. You repeated the same thing pages after pages and when anybody try to point that out we were called L&P bot or L&P's burner account or something else. My account is an open account, so if you want you can go search all my posts and find where did I ever praise L&P or tried to defend him. I am saying this because thats how this thread has become one of most toxic threads in this website.

Now again, I'm not trying to defend L&P in this post, even I have expressed my displeasure about his behaviours but only to specific persons that too in private message because this thread is so full of that already.

So the purpose of the post is, you say that you are only posting the the truth but in reality you are talking about one side of the story. You don't talk about how immature you act at certain times, you don't seem to point out if someone post a utter trolling message.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
wow, just found out about this game thnx to your post. Gonna check it out..

Render seems nice
Free pass - no heterosex, only lesbians, no protagonist (multiple protagonist), bright lighting pictures and strange, not realistical npcs behaviour.

Reactions: itsvyxe

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I have a small doubt:unsure:.. In begining sam is shorter than sophia.. But now he is equal height how.... How..? View attachment 1705126 View attachment 1705128
Yes, it's strange in general... Usually women are the same height as a man .... legs are shorter (strange, right?) - so when she sits she is taller than a man sitting next to her.
according to the second picture, Sam has grown up a little?

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes